ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to the Chiefs!

GilliamRatings

VaPreps All State
Jun 5, 2001
Orange, Virginia
I've picked against Monacan on here, but that's not because I won't be pulling for you guys. It's truly because I think you're running into one of the all time great teams in VHSL history.

Monacan has had an amazing run and you've made me a believer. You play ball the way it should be played. I used to coach against you guys way back in the day, and I've never met any Chief who didn't exhibit class on the field and off. I will be pulling for you and if you do spring the miracle (you'll have spring another one next week, too) I will be less surprised than most. Go get 'em...good luck.

Lake Taylor, you guys are amazing, and I hope no one takes me wishing Monacan good luck as anything negative towards the Titans. You've earned every accolade you get. You also are a classy program with great coaches and you have no idea how much respect I have for what you guys have accomplished. I think you're the favorites, and I know how hard you work to be this good. I wish you guys good luck also.

Leave it all out on the field this weekend and be proud, you're amazing teams!

Nicely said Matt!

Win or lose tonight, I think the Chiefs program is in great shape for the future and more runs like this. Coach Henderson has done a great job in just two seasons and the future is bright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT