ADVERTISEMENT

Graham 28 John Battle 7 HALFTIME

eh31

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 25, 2005
Battle playing tough but can't hold onto the ball. Graham has scored off 3 battle fumbles with the last one being after Battle fumbled on Graham's 3 yard line and Graham went on a 13 play 97 yard touchdown drive to end the half.

G-Men 28
Trojans 7
Halftime in Bluefield, WV

Reactions: Jdphil2
Any more up
Battle playing tough but can't hold onto the ball. Graham has scored off 3 battle fumbles with the last one being after Battle fumbled on Graham's 3 yard line and Graham went on a 13 play 97 yard touchdown drive to end the half.

G-Men 28
Trojans 7
Halftime in Bluefield, WV
Update

Too bad this game will be on Friday now. I had hoped it would be Saturday so I could come watch a Graham ass kicking. Go G-men.

Graham 48-7 FINAL

Graham forces 6 John Battle turnovers in the win.

@Jdphil2 safe travels to Bluefield next week. I'm looking forward to seeing #82 play
Thanks. Looking forward to it. Come look me up of course I'll have on an #82 jersey. Went to Wise and saw cousins this weekend. They are real big on him. He's put on about 20+ lbs. since he's been there.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. Come look me up of course I'll have on an #82 jersey. Went to Wise and saw cousins this weekend. They are real big on him. He's put on about 20+ lbs. since he's been there.

I sure will.

I haven't kept up with UVA Wise as much this year. I know Cousin went there to play RB but last I hear they had him playing defense? I did get to see former Abingdon QB Jake Sturgill throw the td pass on SportsCenter

I sure will.

I haven't kept up with UVA Wise as much this year. I know Cousin went there to play RB but last I hear they had him playing defense? I did get to see former Abingdon QB Jake Sturgill throw the td pass on SportsCenter
OMG the catch by #14?!?! That kid is a freak. Yes Cousins is playing defense. He didn't play alot but a pretty good bit. They were my son's first offer.

OMG the catch by #14?!?! That kid is a freak. Yes Cousins is playing defense. He didn't play alot but a pretty good bit. They were my son's first offer.

Yeah, triple coverage and he still did an OBJ impression. UVA Wise has impressed me since moving to d2. Nice campus there and very nice facilities. Not much to do in Wise to get in trouble either so that's a plus for a parent.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT