ADVERTISEMENT

Graham 37, George Wythe 0, game called with 8:01 left in 4th

Oct 13, 2019
Weather set in, game called in the 4th with 8:01. Graham may lose next week in Bluefield to Union. Union has its best team in many years. Graham was again without POY Clements at Running Back. Hopefully he is back for Union. Clements has only played one half of football this year in 3 games.

Graham vs Union should be a whale of a game next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Union snaps Grahams 33 game win streak in the regular season. Graham will need all hands on deck and they had better come to play. The performance they had in week 1 and week 3 won't cut it

Reactions: Gridiron1960
Graham vs Union should be a whale of a game next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Union snaps Grahams 33 game win streak in the regular season. Graham will need all hands on deck and they had better come to play. The performance they had in week 1 and week 3 won't cut it
Nope, won’t cut it, not even close!

Reactions: 19GHS87
33 regular season wins in a row
61-7 record since 2017
3 finals appearances in last 5 seasons
2 state titles

I think we will be just fine.

I hope you're good enough to make the final because one of us is going to bit*h slap you.

Reactions: SWVAgridiron
33 regular season wins in a row
61-7 record since 2017
3 finals appearances in last 5 seasons
2 state titles

I think we will be just fine.

I hope you're good enough to make the final because one of us is going to bit*h slap you.
All that done with players ya cheated ya azz off to get. None that legal and means nothin to any body out this way. Only b**** slappin that gonna happen when Union smacks ya azz again in November. And ill be here to laugh at ya sorry sacks of s*** again when ya lose.

All that done with players ya cheated ya azz off to get. None that legal and means nothin to any body out this way. Only b**** slappin that gonna happen when Union smacks ya azz again in November. And ill be here to laugh at ya sorry sacks of s*** again when ya lose.
Ok buddy. If that makes you feel better.

Didn’t know Poqouson people had so much beef with Graham.
Just love high school sports man. Best thing in the world. Pisses me off tho when adults manipolate kids and cheat to win a high school sport played by kids. Suppose to be teachin kids life lessons and preparin em for the world after high school. Just like john marshall in 2a hoops. Its dirty and its cheatin and it ruins everythin for the teams and towns and communitys tryin to do it the right way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT