ADVERTISEMENT

Graham G-Men vs James Monroe Scrimmage

Oct 13, 2019
Halftime in Bluefield. Graham 28, James Monroe 0. James Monroe is the 2022 West Virginia Single A runner up state champions. Graham looked pretty good. Defense for Graham is ahead of offense right now. Breaking in a new High School starting QB. The second half of this game will be backups and JV players.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Defense looks pretty solid early on for sure. Great size on the line and rotating several in and out. Seems like there is no drop off between the sets of linemen coming in and out. Graham has 12 guys on the roster between 250 and 330 lbs. and 3 more over 235

Last edited:
Reactions: Hokie1Pokie
I seem to remember hearing the Graham fans singing this song at one of their football games last season.

The band director should have copyrighted this so he could make the band some $$$$. Venture printing & others making bang off him, lol.
It’s an old HBCU band tune. VCU’s pep band popularized it in VA. Just about every band in Richmond plays it at games.

I seem to remember hearing the Graham fans singing this song at one of their football games last season.
Their fans were singing that chant only a couple of plays into the start of the state title game in Salem last year. I watched Graham against Appp in the semi's up in Bluefield and they sang it about every quarter

Reactions: Gridiron1960
Outside of Bluefield and possibly Union (and I’m skeptical Bears can hang), Graham won’t have to play in the second half until deep deep in playoffs.

Pulaski could be a problem. They beat Radford the other night in their foundation game. Pulaski came to Mitchell Stadium and beat Bluefield last year and PC will be better this year. Graham goes to Pulaski.

Pulaski's for sure better than last yr. Pulaski's biggest improvement is line of scrimmage. Graham has to be favorites over Union, Bluefield, and PC, but Graham is breaking in a mostly new O and D line. The gap in their lineplay with teams like Union, Bluefield, and Pulaski will be narrowed from what it's been the last 2 years giving these 3 teams a shot at them if they get some turnovers.

Pulaski could be a problem. They beat Radford the other night in their foundation game. Pulaski came to Mitchell Stadium and beat Bluefield last year and PC will be better this year. Graham goes to Pulaski.
Pulaski will play you tough, but lack skill players. Radford dropped 8-10 passes (Not Exaggerating), that had Pulaski burned. Second and third string for both teams played the whole second half. Radford will still be a tough out. Pulaski will hang around with good teams and maybe win a few. Graham shouldn't have much issue when it is all said and done.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT