Norcom 62, Spotswood 56
George Wythe 68, Heritage-Lynchburg 62
Semifinals - March 3
Northside 73, Phoebus 61
Norcom 42, George Wythe 32
Championship - March 10, at VCU
Norcom 51, Northside 41

Last edited:
WOW every single game is a toss up. Wouldn't be surprised to see Western beat Phoebus. Spotswood Norcom in the first round is a crime. John Marshall should beat Northside but you never know...and Wythe Heritage will be fun too

WOW every single game is a toss up. Wouldn't be surprised to see Western beat Phoebus. Spotswood Norcom in the first round is a crime. John Marshall should beat Northside but you never know...and Wythe Heritage will be fun too
all worth the price of admissions; its been a couple of years since I have been to the quarters but I will be there for these!

IC Norcom finished fourth; who would you rather Spotswood play?

Reactions: pawfan
No easy draws in 3A. Play who's in front of you. Survive and advance, in the words of Dick Vitale.

Reactions: pawfan
GROUP 3A BOYS STATE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
All games at VCU's Siegel Center
Quarterfinals - March 2
Western Albemarle (West #4) vs. Phoebus (East #1), 3:30
John Marshall (East #3) vs. Northside (West #2), 5:15
Norcom (East #4) vs. Spotswood (West #1), 7 p.m.
Heritage-Lynchbrg (West #3) vs. George Wythe (East #2), 8:45
Semifinals - March 3
First two winners play, 5:15
Second two winners play, 8:45
Championship - March 10, at VCU
Semifinal winners 4:30

I see the West girls swept the East in the 3A Quarters. I'm going to say if Norcom can upset Spotswood that the East boys will return the favor and sweep the West. Marshall-GW for the title...again. I've got Marshall cutting down the nets.

EDIT: I'll go back to the football board now, lol. Congrats Northside on 3rd straight Final 4.

Last edited:
Stunned that Northside beat JM. With the talent level on JM they just flat out under performed and did it consistantly all year. Hopefully next year they come back hungrier. Congrats to northside and good luck moving forward

Reactions: AntGZee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT