ADVERTISEMENT

GW-27 RH-49 FINAL!!!

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
GWs D looked good for the 1st few plays then RH does what it does and breaks a big on to the sideline.

This looks to be a long one for GW.

First play RH ran was stuffed, then backed themselves up on a couple penalties, followed up by the younger Cook-Cash for 20 and then CCC topped off the drive with a long run.

The only team that caused RH issues on the first drive.....was RH.

This looks to be a long one for GW.

First play RH ran was stuffed, then backed themselves up on a couple penalties, followed up by the younger Cook-Cash for 20 and then CCC topped off the drive with a long run.

The only team that caused RH issues on the first drive.....was RH.
Yeah true RH did hurt RH but GW got a great push the first few plays.

GW-7 RH-21 1:39 2nd Q CCC again my lord is this young man impressive. I mean the whole team is but good lord this dude is it!

GW needs to quit running their offense like it's late in the game and they're up. Taking too long to get plays called, and players look confused and not sure they are lined up right.

Reactions: obguthr
GW needs to quit running their offense like it's late in the game and they're up. Taking too long to get plays called, and players look confused and not sure they are lined up right.
Couldn't agree more man that worked against Grundy cause we had the lead. We cannot play from behind by eating the clock against such a good team.

Reactions: obguthr
Although RH is winning(comfortably), I believe GW has exposed some flaws. GW is having success when they spread RH out and make them run sideline to sideline. Hats off to RH for stretching the edge with CCC. I don't see GW getting another stop the rest of the way, but, if GW continues to spread RH out, they can definitely have some success on offense.

Although RH is winning(comfortably), I believe GW has exposed some flaws. GW is having success when they spread RH out and make them run sideline to sideline. Hats off to RH for stretching the edge with CCC. I don't see GW getting another stop the rest of the way, but, if GW continues to spread RH out, they can definitely have some success on offense.
Yeah man we've had some hits just gotta keep the momentum rolling once we get it.

GW-14 RH-21 6:11 3rd Q Smith to Fowler on an absolutely beautiful pass what a Lazer. Granted that drive was kept alive by RH jawing but I'll take it. Now we gotta play some D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT