ADVERTISEMENT

GW-41 mar-20 FINAL!!!

Looks like GW just too much for the Canes tonight Blaster

Chilhowie 20 Twin Springs 0 mid 2nd qrt

Chilhowie picks up fumble return by Mooney for another TD
Chilhowie now 28 TS 0

I honestly thought Marion would give GW a game. Man was I wrong..
Looks like GW will be in Salem!

I honestly thought Marion would give GW a game. Man was I wrong..
Looks like GW will be in Salem!
Chilwar I'm not just saying this cause I'm a GW fan but we are 7-8 tds better than them. The only reason it looks close is our pass D has given up 3 passes of 60 or more.

It's not that Marion is that bad, it is the fact that GW is just a dang good
Ball club.

Chilhowie 48 Twin Springs 6 start of 4th qrt.....running clock
2nd & 3rd team playing now

Last edited:
Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
GW-27 mar-20 8:55 3rd Q haha I love it maybe we will wake up and play now. Oh and it was our pass D again.

Jordan Harbor had a td with about 1min to go a literally just fell down lol he was gone for abouans 80 yards and fell. But GW was the better team in ever way minus our o so glorious pass D.

Jordan Harbor had a td with about 1min to go a literally just fell down lol he was gone for abouans 80 yards and fell. But GW was the better team in ever way minus our o so glorious pass D.

He tripped over Nowers' feet. Nowers was trying to cut in front and catch the last block to clear the way, and they got a little tangled up. Effort play from Nowers that just didn't pan out, but still a great run by Harbor.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
He tripped over Nowers' feet. Nowers was trying to cut in front and catch the last block to clear the way, and they got a little tangled up. Effort play from Nowers that just didn't pan out, but still a great run by Harbor.
Ok from my angle it looked like he fell lol. I saw Walker make the block and then saw Jordan fall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT