ADVERTISEMENT

GW at Dinwiddie

Extremely well stated Mike. The public is quick to criticize coaches, but seldom acknowledge, or even understand the sacrifices they make. May coach Mags enjoy his much deserved "free time!"

Navy is just demonstrating that he is human. What father has not had the same emotions when their baby daughter got married?

Gensfan, I'm doing great, thank you. Older, and more decrepit every day, but still looking down at the grass, instead of up. I hope you can make it Thursday. FYI, we are honoring retired teacher, and 35 year press booth veteran, Carl Craig at the GW game. And we are honoring the very first Dinwiddie football team at the 4th game, (Prince George). At last count, 19 members, including the head coach, will be in attendance. We are planning to let the three original team Captains, join the current Captains at the pre-game coin toss. Also, we plan to allow the rest of the team to follow the Captains to mid field. You see, this team never got to play on a home field, because the field wasn't built until a year or two later. It should be pretty emotional for them.

GW fans, I feel an obligation to perform quality control testing of the ice cream at the Richlands Creamery. I'll "sacrifice" and go up there several times before you come our way. I don't want to take the chance that you will not be 150% satisfied. No, really, I don't mind the one bit! :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT