ADVERTISEMENT

Halifax County’s Traivius Chappell

Great news for Traivius and Halifax. Looks like some of the bigger boys are getting their heads out of their butts and taking notice of this young man. Can only imagine what his stats and offers would look like if he was somewhere like GW, Glass, Heritage...somewhere they actually threw the ball in a game.

Great news for Traivius and Halifax. Looks like some of the bigger boys are getting their heads out of their butts and taking notice of this young man. Can only imagine what his stats and offers would look like if he was somewhere like GW, Glass, Heritage...somewhere they actually threw the ball in a game.
I've watched him all season and the 50/50 balls are more like 75/25 balls. He had an unreal one handed grab against Magna Vista. He's pretty good catching in bounds on the sideline and is a solid blocker as well. https://www.hudl.com/profile/8075034/Traivius-Chappell

Hopefully this can be one of those things that starts a domino effect among the team. I've known that Wake Forest was looking at Brandon Davis at the start of the season, and Zyon Wilson made a good play and was mentioned during the Blue-Grey All American Bowl. William Davis was also a solid two-way player this year.

Two juniors I've seen that will make a big impact next season are Tucker Harris and Zack Carter. Tucker blocked the punt at the Magna Vista game that set up the game winner and gets to the QB often. He's got over 3,000 views on Hudl, so someone must be watching him. I am fairly confident he will reach D1 if given the chance.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
He just got another offer from FCS Marist today. On his Snapchat he said he's turned down multiple D1 offers but I don't know with who. Might be more FBS teams as a preferred walk-on offer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT