ADVERTISEMENT

The Jamestown Eagles

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022

If your team ever plays the Jamestown Eagles and you are up 56-0 after the first quarter and offer them a forfeit and they won't take it go up 84-0 before the half and offer them another opportunity to walk away. If they will not take it keep playing and score on the last play of the game to win 104-0. The USA Today will not like it.

Last edited:
Jamestown looking for new football coach. Who’s the next fool in line? Ought to do an LCA snd have Jamestown players go to Warhill or Lafayette.

Reactions: gwb16
Jamestown looking for new football coach. Who’s the next fool in line? Ought to do an LCA snd have Jamestown players go to Warhill or Lafayette.
I don’t believe in quitting anymore than anyone else but that operation needs an upgrade and all ideas sound like great ideas if they are going to keep playing football. I keep replaying that last play against Jamestown because Banks’ business-like approach to taking over that game and playing every second like it was the last second of the season came back to bite their last opponent right in the butt. I nominate you to take over the the helm of the Eagles.

Jamestown has some athletes. It would certainly benefit LHS and WHS if there was a way to pull it off.

Jamestown has some athletes. It would certainly benefit LHS and WHS if there was a way to pull it off.
The QB Olesky for Lafayette came over his Junior year. His family moved specifically to get out of Jamestown football, I guess that worked out pretty well. Just have for footballl open enrollment in Williamsburg.

• Love
Where did the coach go?
AD fired coach saying he wanted to go in another direction. Coach was disappointed in the decision, did not intend to go anywhere. Jamestown should just cancel football.

Guess the AD possibly didn’t agree with taking the 100 point beatdown.

Jamestown AD is clueless on football. Many changes and still tied for worst team in Hampton Roads year after year (Debigh the other one.).

AD apparently isn't willing to give the coaching staff an opportunity to build anything either. It's my understanding the kids really enjoyed playing for him....from what I've been told.
Jamestown is a peculiar situation....country club sports are the only thing they're competitive in, year in and year out and apparently the Administration wants to keep it that way.

The QB Olesky for Lafayette came over his Junior year. His family moved specifically to get out of Jamestown football, I guess that worked out pretty well. Just have for footballl open enrollment in Williamsburg.
DEFINITELY working out well for him. I don't blame him either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT