ADVERTISEMENT

Harry Dalton’s Numbers Are INSANE!!!

Does he project as a RB at the next level? A darn good one if that is the case.

That’s a BAD man! Anyone know how he’s not rated top 3 in the state for his class?

Strictly a guess but he probably hasn't camped (or camped little) at his projected position on the next level, that of a RB. It's difficult to take film and project someone to a different position off it, he'll need to camp a bit to be rated where he should be. Same deal happened with Logan Thomas.

Strictly a guess but he probably hasn't camped (or camped little) at his projected position on the next level, that of a RB. It's difficult to take film and project someone to a different position off it, he'll need to camp a bit to be rated where he should be. Same deal happened with Logan Thomas.
He must not be at camps. Because you can watch his film and see running back. For example Cam Akers played qB in HS and was ranked a top 3 hb in nation.

Sidenote Logan Thomas was the #1 TE prospect in America coming out of HS.

Thank you @Phoebus Fan, this young man, (16 years old) deserves all the accolades he gets. He actually played 6 games (2021) at running back as a 14 year old and ran 71 times for 661 yards. He has 3,922 yards rushing with 68 career tds and 3,696 passing with career 44 td's.

Although Coach Mills contends Harry can play quarterback in college most schools are recruiting him as a running back. Dalton attended camps at Georgia, VA Tech, Tennessee, and Alabama. He was timed as the fastest RB at Georgia and Tennessee. His hands and route running are above average as well. I guess his low rating is based on playing quarterback, because his size and speed meet the norms for D1.

Last edited:
Does Harry want to play QB in college? I imagine there are plenty of schools who would be thrilled to have him at QB…

Thank you @Phoebus Fan, this young man, (16 years old) deserves all the accolades he gets. He actually played 6 games (2021) at running back as a 14 year old and ran 71 times for 661 yards. He has 3,922 yards rushing with 68 career tds and 3,696 passing with career 44 td's.

Although Coach Mills contends Harry can play quarterback in college most schools are recruiting him as a running back. Dalton attended camps at Georgia, VA Tech, Tennessee, and Alabama. He was timed as the fastest RB at Georgia and Tennessee. His hands and route running are above average as well. I guess his low rating is based on playing quarterback, because his size and speed meet the norms for D1.
He runs the fastest time at Georgia and Tenn coming off a sophomore year where he almost had 2k rushing and passing and his ranking is still low? Man that’s crazy. Dalton was literally the one player I did not want to face in playoffs.

Respect to Mills too for believing in his player.

He will likely be a 4 star after the spring and early summer camps. Will try and add the links regarding his camps this past summer.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Dynamic high school QB on a level where you can get away with just playing your best athlete at QB but Dalton is a running back at P5 level
Sure, but I’m saying there are QB opportunities for him outside of the top tier P5 programs. Wonder what Harry wants…

I think of Armanti Edwards, Rodney Landers, etc. Highly recruited by power programs, but chose App/JMU to play QB.

Sure, but I’m saying there are QB opportunities for him outside of the top tier P5 programs. Wonder what Harry wants…

I think of Armanti Edwards, Rodney Landers, etc. Highly recruited by power programs, but chose App/JMU to play QB.
Damn Rodney Landers. Talk about a name I ain’t heard in years! But yeah i agree with you he should have QB options too.

I would not be doing the Dinwiddie running game justice if I failed to mention the young man that helps Mr. Dalton go. Raphael Tucker, RB has rushed for 3000 yards with 48 tds and 266 yards receiving with 1 td in 2 1/2 seasons. I realize my bias, but Tucker (Diesel) is one of the most underrated talents in Class 4. Raphael rarely goes down on the first contact and is a very diverse player. Crazy fact: Dalton and Tucker rb's were both injured and missed half the season in 2021. They have clearly set the tone as a two headed monster from the "Country".

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I would not be doing the Dinwiddie running game justice if I failed to mention the young man that helps Mr. Dalton go. Raphael Tucker, RB has rushed for 3000 yards with 48 tds and 266 yards receiving with 1 td in 2 1/2 seasons. I realize my bias, but Tucker (Diesel) is one of the most underrated talents in Class 4. Raphael rarely goes down on the first contact and is a very diverse player. Crazy fact: Dalton and Tucker rb's were both injured and missed half the season in 2021. They have clearly set the tone as a two headed monster from the "Country".
Is that #5?

These posts just make me question why Tf he’s not ranked higher even more! I’ve seen the LCA back a couple times and Dalton is clearly the better of the two in my opinion. I expect a Jordan Bass like rise in rankings for Dalton coming soon

His numbers would be even more scarier if he didn’t break his foot the second game of his freshman year

These posts just make me question why Tf he’s not ranked higher even more! I’ve seen the LCA back a couple times and Dalton is clearly the better of the two in my opinion. I expect a Jordan Bass like rise in rankings for Dalton coming soon

Notoriety will always play a part in how well a player is marketed to bigger schools and programs. The Rb from LCA was being seen on film by nearly every school in the country because many of them were salivating over the 5 star Zach Rice (UNC). As an eighth grader he was being heralded as one of the top players in the area and when he exploded onto the scene as a freshman behind Rice and other notable recruit(s) (Davis Lane - UVA) he stood out to many scouts and recruiters. As the years went by his production continued to match the high rankings bestowed upon him. He also is playing true RB even though he's the best player and athlete that LCA has, where Dinwiddie has their best athlete and player at QB. Dalton will rise in rankings for sure because the bigger schools have sent their offers and many recruiting services base the rankings off of big name school offers. Both kids are special in their own ways but comparing the two is more of apples to oranges right now because their competition levels and positions on Friday nights are vastly different (yes I believe Davidson would perform the same in any classification in VA but he plays in a weaker class and region than Dalton).

Reactions: BleedingNavy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT