ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen both Liberty and Salem

Re: when do you have time to make lesson plans-coach-run your business

Honestly I have time to do all of that plus be a father to my kids and husband. Honestly what does it matter to you what I do with my time? How about this my students just took a test and 90% scored above a 70% on the test, so I'm doing a good job teaching them. Since you want to know my lesson plans have to be turned in 2 weeks in advance so I wrote my plans for the whole entire year and it takes a couple of seconds to make a revision here and there as someone that has been teaching for 10 years its like riding a bike. My business partner and I just closed a deal in the upwards of $60,000 with a major shoe company so I have time to do that. I have my own girls event that I run at Highland Springs HS (StatVA Classic Jan.16-17) which is the top girls event in the state to see the top girls talent in which I have an investor from a WNBA player and so I have to conduct calls and business with her people as she is playing in Turkey right now. Coaching is just the icing on the cake and if you notice there is a time period where I am not up here on a daily basis because I pick my twins up from school EVERYDAY and handle my coaching duties. See I have a lot of things that I do, but I make it work. Like right now it's my planning bell but guess what my plans were written a long time ago. Gotta work smarter not harder. If you want a job you can contact us I pay well.

This post was edited on 12/4 10:33 AM by DEVILSLB99

My company

Re: Amazed

giphy.gif

Sherando didn't put 8 and 9 in the box. Go watch the film. Base 4-3 defense , in obvious run situations the strong safety would come up and blitz the run occasionally.

202 yards for salem to sherando 172 . Sherando had more yards rushing very few passing.

We are very proud of you.

They also got shut out with Fox and Coulling.

Salem is definitely the best team in the Lynchbrug/Roanaoke area.

Thanks appreciate it!!! If you or anyone else would like some further information I've provided some info below..

Course

YY we be watching you , Mr Trump!

This post was edited on 12/5 6:32 AM by freeatlast2013

Re: Amazed

Its hard to keep up with Pulaski on football info
They are a great program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT