ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Brentsville....

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
You are exactly who We thought you were. You will go 0-5 your last 5 games. Fauquier 6 Brentyville 2 Final

I don't understand this post? Was someone waiving the Brenstville flag that you don't like. Are we really going to beat up on a team that has been basically win less for years and has taken the step of being a better team that can beat the really bad teams? I'm not so sure they will lose the rest of the games, they still have Culpeper and Kettle Run to play. Both are in the same ballpark as Brentsville and if there is any kind of bad weather the Culpeper game is an easy win. Good for Brentsville they are better then they were last year.

I don't understand this post? Was someone waiving the Brenstville flag that you don't like. Are we really going to beat up on a team that has been basically win less for years and has taken the step of being a better team that can beat the really bad teams? I'm not so sure they will lose the rest of the games, they still have Culpeper and Kettle Run to play. Both are in the same ballpark as Brentsville and if there is any kind of bad weather the Culpeper game is an easy win. Good for Brentsville they are better then they were last year.

It's weird. He's been on them on the 3A board like they used to steal his lunch money.

No one has quite figured it out.

Because they were hyped to be destined for the top seed etc and had no basis for it. When people post the most outrageous things I had to jump on this one and now that person has disappeared. But I'll let it go....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT