ADVERTISEMENT

Hey gwb16...

pawfan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 10, 2002
Thanks for the likes! LOL!! Have you had the chance to talk to your old HS FB coach any recently? Great man and great coach and a good friend!

Thanks for the likes! LOL!! Have you had the chance to talk to your old HS FB coach any recently? Great man and great coach and a good friend!
Hey PF, I haven't spoken to him in a quite a while. I really need to give him a yell though. He was so much more than a coach in HS. Genuinely cared about all of us, but he took time to keep me focused my Jr and Sr year when I could have easily checked out. Long story, most don't even know what I was going through. Coach Brookes was there everyday. All he had to do was ask "you OK?" and it changed my day. Honestly not sure if he even realized what he did for me. I still HATE the way the KW fiasco was handled.
I always like your posts PF....I can finally show my appreciation with the new format! Hope you are doing well!

He's been keeping busy as a member of the Essex coaching staff the past 3 years. He had both knees replace last year I do believe and he's moving around really well.

Reactions: gwb16
That's awesome. Glad to know that he's keeping busy. I couldn't envision him too far away from the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT