ADVERTISEMENT

Hopewell Blue Devils

General172011

VaPreps Rookie
Aug 22, 2022
Going to say it now before anyone jumps on the wagon, it would not surprise me if they make a run next season. They were young this year but fought their hearts out every game. I think the Top 3 will be between Them, Lake Taylor, & Lafayette.

Reactions: mike salem
I would think he would be but they have 2 other running back they can run the rock just as good. They have a lot of talent coming back but it takes more than just talent. Hard work, dedication and team chemistry we will see next year.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Going to say it now before anyone jumps on the wagon, it would not surprise me if they make a run next season. They were young this year but fought their hearts out every game. I think the Top 3 will be between Them, Lake Taylor, & Lafayette.
CH will be in the mix! I know I know they have sucked for years but they basically return everyone from this years team. Remember this post they gonna shock some people next year!!

CH will be in the mix! I know I know they have sucked for years but they basically return everyone from this years team. Remember this post they gonna shock some people next year!!
Coaching matters and it seems as of now they found a good one. Hopefully they can take another step forward

Reactions: CHUKNOW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT