ADVERTISEMENT

Huge news in Southside RVA

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Merry Christmas all. Hope everyone has a great day with family and friends.

Huguenot has made a HUGE hire and are bringing in Charles Scott. For those of you who doesn’t know, Scott created the power Life Christian Academy football team that sent many many young men to power 5 and Division 1 and 2 schools. Expect Huguenot to contend with the Varina’s and Dinwiddie’s in Region B very soon. It’s going to be interesting to transfers start to roll in.

Huguenot has made a HUGE hire and are bringing in Charles Scott. For those of you who doesn’t know, Scott created the power Life Christian Academy football team that sent many many young men to power 5 and Division 1 and 2 schools. Expect Huguenot to contend with the Varina’s and Dinwiddie’s in Region B very soon. It’s going to be interesting to transfers start to roll in.
I hope you were not holding a straight face when you called life Christian a power! Sending a bunch of kids to college who had already been recruited at other schools, and getting your butt handed to you all over the country does not make you a power. If he couldn’t win with all that talent, what makes you think he can win as Huguenot? No county school parent,in their right mind,would send their kids to Huguenot. Maybe Scott just knows that life Christian was a failed plan. Don’t be surprised if those doors don’t close very soon.

I hope you were not holding a straight face when you called life Christian a power! Sending a bunch of kids to college who had already been recruited at other schools, and getting your butt handed to you all over the country does not make you a power. If he couldn’t win with all that talent, what makes you think he can win as Huguenot? No county school parent,in their right mind,would send their kids to Huguenot. Maybe Scott just knows that life Christian was a failed plan. Don’t be surprised if those doors don’t close very soon.
You’re delusional and a big hater. The man runs one of the best youth travel programs on the east coast and LCA sent a lot of boys to the next level, like it or not. Those LCA kids lined up with the likes of St. Frances and DeMatha, something that even Highland Springs hasn’t done. He knows what he’s doing. I personally think the education at LCA is a joke but you can’t deny the work he put in and the results.

Several of us have been discussing the LCA issue for a few weeks. @mbonape1 and I were wondering which school would take a shot on Coach Scott. @BoKnowsSports public school coaching is a bit different and you can bet the RVA football coaches will not let him get away with actively recruiting. I think Coach Scott is a great recruiter and Freedom-Woodbridge has proven you can put an AAU team together at a high school, so things could get interesting. If Richmond leaves him unchecked Huguenot will become just that. We will see how the Chesterfield coaches respond to what it to come. I agree with @HooSprings about his coaching ability, but he does not need to be a good coach with that talent. It will also be interesting to see how the VHSL handles the influx of his reclassed players from LCA.

Last edited:
Reactions: CRF4Dan and Senex
One thing is for sure, Huguenot will better soon. There are many loopholes for city kids to go to the school of their choosing within Richmond. I hope they do turn it around, it just ain’t the same as it used to be back in the day without a city power. Which Huguenot was in the 90’s with coach Richard McFee.

Several of us have been discussing the LCA issue for a few weeks. @mbonape1 and I were wondering which school would take a shot on Coach Scott. @BoKnowsSports public school coaching is a bit different and you can bet the RVA football coaches will not let him get away with actively recruiting. I think Coach Scott is a great recruiter and Freedom-Woodbridge has proven you can put an AAU team together at a high school, so things could get interesting. If Richmond leaves him unchecked Huguenot will become just that. We will see how the Chesterfield coaches respond to what it to come. I agree with @HooSprings about his coaching ability, but he does not need to be a good coach with that talent. It will also be interesting to see how the VHSL handles the influx of his reclassed players from LCA.
With the influence he has with his Canes program and with amount of the kids who left LCA program to go on to college programs, kids will flock there like they did when he was at LCA. He’s instantly the Deion Sanders of public high school football. He’s actually a really great dude. Does it all for the kids. I wish him much success. I look for him to have the same impact on Huguenot as Ty White has on John Marshall basketball.

John Marshall basketball is a good comparison. I like to.see kids get an opportunity to continue their education, but not at any cost. Besides, Division I scholarships don't always translate to on field success.

@BoKnowsSports, do you have any knowledge of LCA graduates currently playing D1. Was just curious since, numerous players have signed in the past three years?

Reactions: BoKnowsSports

What would the result of the work he has put in best be characterized by? Record? Number of kids going D-1 and P5? Other? Perhaps I have not paid enough attention but for a coach and program as renowned as you claim I would think a list of accomplishments and players would be fairly obvious, yet I cannot identify signature wins or a lot of high impact players. Perhaps you can point me in right direction to find these.

Life Christian was a team trying to jump on the National prep scene immediately. They were playing the best teams in the nation prematurely IMO but they went in head first. They had some good ball players. None of this is apples to apples. We will have to see what happens. I’d say by year 3 we will know what this is

@BleedingNavy @cutnjump

Just this year alone they had a class that included:
OT Joshua Miller- University of Georgia commit
CB Kaleb Spencer- University of Miami commit
ATH Antonio Cotman Jr- Virginia Tech commit
DB BJ Lowery- ODU commit (biggest surprise cause Pitt was a huge favorite to land him). Left Varina last year with no offers.
TE Dorian Fleming- George State commit. Left Varina a few years back with no offers.

Pretty impressive senior class. They also have quite a few players currently playing big time ball including AJ Turner (Marshall), Trevyon Green (UNC), Aaron Willis (Tennessee), Tyrique Tucker (JMU), and they have a few more at Ball State and Campbell.

All I’m saying is kids are going to come to where the spotlights are. Scott is very connected with college coaches and that’s an impressive resume of sending student athletes to major schools in such a short period of time. I’d send my kid to Huguenot to play for him.

John Marshall basketball is a good comparison. I like to.see kids get an opportunity to continue their education, but not at any cost. Besides, Division I scholarships don't always translate to on field success.

@BoKnowsSports, do you have any knowledge of LCA graduates currently playing D1. Was just curious since, numerous players have signed in the past three years?
So did Life Christian fold or something?

@cutnjump the record isn’t as good as they play a national schedule. Like @mbonape1 said, the national schedule was premature as they never really developed the line play to go up against the likes of IMG, St. Frances, DeMatha, etc. I think his hard work comes down to his business, the Canes AAU football program. He sets those kids up for success at an early age. He just doesn’t let anybody coach his kids, he actively recruits and promotes his guys really well. He doesn’t have many friends (due to him recruiting and taking the better players) but he’s well respected because he really does it for the kids and have their best interest at heart.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Thanks for the information @BoKnowsSports. I prefer not to make assumptions and the facts (scholarships) speak for themselves. I will come clean and just admit my biggest fear by asking a question. Will high school football as we know it disappear? There used to be a VHSL rule prohibiting takeovers and associations (AAU) running things until basketball became a big business. Will teams like Freedom-Woodbridge (NOVA All-star team) become the norm? Players have always gravitated to the better teams, but it may soon be a requirement to compete on a high level.

@BoKnowsSports, I do not know Coach Scott personally like you, so I will not doubt his character or whether it is "about the kids". What I will voice a concern about is the word "business". Sure kids benefit from exposure, education, and a possible future, but the forgotten part is someone is getting paid. The man obviously makes damn good money running the Hurricanes and I have no problem with that. Again, my issue is whether profit should be in the same equation with VHSL football.

Due to a few massive church ego's and a great sales pitch a once thriving private school and church is very likely in financial difficulty over a traveling football program.

Reference Coach Scott taking over Huguenot: there are two very different definitions of "success" in play here. First, there is sending kids to college programs. If that is all you want to see, fine. Then there is the definition of establishing a program that wins consistently and gains the backing and support of the community and wins championships. Lots of schools send kids on to play college football every year, but only six out of over 310 (in Virginia) win a state title. I acknowledge that the former certainly helps the latter to occur but it does blur the line between the two different versions of success. At the high school level, which matters to an individual (player, coach, parent, or fan) can be quite different.

Thanks for the information @BoKnowsSports. I prefer not to make assumptions and the facts (scholarships) speak for themselves. I will come clean and just admit my biggest fear by asking a question. Will high school football as we know it disappear? There used to be a VHSL rule prohibiting takeovers and associations (AAU) running things until basketball became a big business. Will teams like Freedom-Woodbridge (NOVA All-star team) become the norm? Players have always gravitated to the better teams, but it may soon be a requirement to compete on a high level.

@BoKnowsSports, I do not know Coach Scott personally like you, so I will not doubt his character or whether it is "about the kids". What I will voice a concern about is the word "business". Sure kids benefit from exposure, education, and a possible future, but the forgotten part is someone is getting paid. The man obviously makes damn good money running the Hurricanes and I have no problem with that. Again, my issue is whether profit should be in the same equation with VHSL football.

Due to a few massive church ego's and a great sales pitch a once thriving private school and church is very likely in financial difficulty over a traveling football program.
Very good and fair points, I agree with you 100%. I will add that I don’t think this changes the landscape of VHSL football/basketball. John Marshall’s basketball team has lost in the past with a team full of college recruits (although I do think they should be allowed to play up in basketball) and Freedom has had what 2 good years since their coach has been there? Mostly all good public school teams recruit. Whether they’re recruiting to get an opposing player or recruiting to keep players in their program so I don’t think he changes anything in that department. I do think you’ll see the better Chesterfield kids leaving and maybe even some of the better Herm and Henrico kids as those programs will be down. He’ll have his pick of the liter for the athletes in Richmond City. Huguenot has some of best facilities in the 804 and it’s one of the better schools in RPS.

I’ll add this too. I don’t think he’ll have to do too much recruiting. His sons are younger and the one in middle school is one of the better QBs in his age group in the state and if I’m not mistaken, nationally as well. When he gets to high school he’ll be heavily followed by social media and college recruiters starting at 9th grade. He has another boy who is sort of an internet sensation who plays running back and is unstoppable. He’s only like 9, but still has a very huge following as does the father. That alone will win over a lot of kids to come to Huguenot. The dynamics are changing thanks to social media and 7 on 7s. Deion Sanders knows football for sure, but is he really that good of an X and O coach? That’ll always be questioned, but what can’t be questioned is the exposure he’s brought and finding a way to get those better players in. I think Scott has that same presence. Do I think he’s going to come in and beat up on Dinwiddie from jump? Hell no!!! I do think that they’ll have a talented team and will be in the mix every year as long as he continues to do things the right way.

Reference Coach Scott taking over Huguenot: there are two very different definitions of "success" in play here. First, there is sending kids to college programs. If that is all you want to see, fine. Then there is the definition of establishing a program that wins consistently and gains the backing and support of the community and wins championships. Lots of schools send kids on to play college football every year, but only six out of over 310 (in Virginia) win a state title. I acknowledge that the former certainly helps the latter to occur but it does blur the line between the two different versions of success. At the high school level, which matters to an individual (player, coach, parent, or fan) can be quite different.
Well said!

Definitely gonna take a different angle here ask why wouldn't Huguenot go with somebody from a more stable winning environment. Sure LCA was playing teams above them but the on field product has never looked all that good even with all of those athletes.

Huguenot like the other city schools have many issues so why go with somebody who's program has been shakey and controversial at best? Just seems to me this move is a lot of hype without a lot of substance behind it. I could be wrong but they should've went for somebody from HSHS, Manchester, Varina, Dinwiddie, or something like.

@BleedingNavy @cutnjump

DB BJ Lowery- ODU commit (biggest surprise cause Pitt was a huge favorite to land him). Left Varina last year with no offers.
TE Dorian Fleming- George State commit. Left Varina a few years back with no offers.

Pretty impressive senior class. They also have quite a few players currently playing big time ball including AJ Turner (Marshall), Trevyon Green (UNC), Aaron Willis (Tennessee), Tyrique Tucker (JMU), and they have a few more at Ball State and Campbell.

All I’m saying is kids are going to come to where the spotlights are. Scott is very connected with college coaches and that’s an impressive resume of sending student athletes to major schools in such a short period of time. I’d send my kid to Huguenot to play for him.
That seems like it would be a good job if they either dialed the schedule back or managed to accumulate a little bit more talent. That's not a bad class, but not great either considering they're private and where they're located. Not enough for that schedule.

You’re delusional and a big hater. The man runs one of the best youth travel programs on the east coast and LCA sent a lot of boys to the next level, like it or not. Those LCA kids lined up with the likes of St. Frances and DeMatha, something that even Highland Springs hasn’t done. He knows what he’s doing. I personally think the education at LCA is a joke but you can’t deny the work he put in and the results.
I have to agree with you. Scott built that Hurricanes program into a powerhouse in VA youth football. As far as the Hugeonot issue I don't think it will be an issue with recruiting. John Marshall best basketball player Dennis Parker is a Chesterfield kid. Plus City of Richmond has a lot of talented kids but coaching is often lacking, plus they have issues in the trenches but with Scott I think he will have some of those big linemen transfer over to him. Bidwell recruited plenty of those Southside Richmond kids when he was at bird.Dont forget Coach Mcfee had Hugeonot rolling all of those years.

I have to agree with you. Scott built that Hurricanes program into a powerhouse in VA youth football. As far as the Hugeonot issue I don't think it will be an issue with recruiting. John Marshall best basketball player Dennis Parker is a Chesterfield kid. Plus City of Richmond has a lot of talented kids but coaching is often lacking, plus they have issues in the trenches but with Scott I think he will have some of those big linemen transfer over to him. Bidwell recruited plenty of those Southside Richmond kids when he was at bird.Dont forget Coach Mcfee had Hugeonot rolling all of those years.
I have no clue but it wouldn’t surprise me if Scott gives Bedwell a call to be his OC or at least work with the program. Talk about setting your program up to be successful.

I guess everybody is cool with "recruiting". No need to comply with the rules whatsoever right? That's what I am concerned about. Freedoms entire team is a AAU ALL STAR TEAM from NOVA and nobody seems to care. It's not like basketball where you only need twelve guys on a team. In order to compete he is going to need at least 35 players. Lol, let me get this straight. You guys lead me to believe it would be cool if I took the job at Matoaca threw money around and stole every stud from Chesterfield/Tri-Cities and had them come play for me. Think about it. If three of the best players from each Chesterfield school goes to Hugo what happens to everybody else? Ask Henderson from Monacan about how his program has been decimated by cherry picking. @General172011 we lost an impact player to recruitment and it cost us in 17 and 18. Don't be surprised if the wolf comes knocking on Daltons door.

@BleedingNavy @cutnjump

Thanks for the information. Kids cannot play if they do not get recruited and admitted to school so Scott gets the credit for getting those kids to school. The additional evidence will be seen in the careers those kids generate in college. Seems to me the cause/effect is still up for debate and what I mean by that is are the offers those kids got primarily attributable to LCA and their development there or could they have received them remaining at the schools they originally came from? I understand the schedule aspect and the possibility they tried to run before they could really walk. It will be interesting to see how things develop at Huguenot and how that situation will play out under VHSL rules. I guess the real question I still wrestle with is where the real benefits from the LCA program accrued to(school, church, kids, Coach Scott, etc..)? Perhaps some enterprising journalist will take an in depth look at all facets of the LCA program.

Coach Scott will be in da state championship this season!!!! Tons of players cumin to Forest Hill! Coach Scott already da best coach in da region look at what he built at LCA!!! He is da GOAT! Don’t see much completion in the district for the falcons.

Not to mention Coach Scott has every D1 coach in America oh his phone. He guarantees his playas to get a scholarship. He put 116 kids d1 at LCA that’s more than Springers, Varina, and Trinity combined!!! LCA play a national schedule these Arrestafield teams ain’t ready for dis work! They don’t won’t dis smoke!

Not to mention Coach Scott has every D1 coach in America oh his phone. He guarantees his playas to get a scholarship. He put 116 kids d1 at LCA that’s more than Springers, Varina, and Trinity combined!!! LCA play a national schedule these Arrestafield teams ain’t ready for dis work! They don’t won’t dis smoke!
shoot I agree with you on him getting kids to college. I’m a fan of Scott. 116 at D1 though? If he was there 10 years, that’s almost 12 a year. Need to see that big bruh. I do believe Huguenot will be good almost immediately but it’ll take a few years for them to get over the hump. They gotta change the culture first.

shoot I agree with you on him getting kids to college. I’m a fan of Scott. 116 at D1 though? If he was there 10 years, that’s almost 12 a year. Need to see that big bruh. I do believe Huguenot will be good almost immediately but it’ll take a few years for them to get over the hump. They gotta change the culture first.
Not gonna be a culture to change. A whole new LIFE culture is coming. Straight Dream Killerz from all around the city and state!

I guess everybody is cool with "recruiting". No need to comply with the rules whatsoever right? That's what I am concerned about. Freedoms entire team is a AAU ALL STAR TEAM from NOVA and nobody seems to care. It's not like basketball where you only need twelve guys on a team. In order to compete he is going to need at least 35 players. Lol, let me get this straight. You guys lead me to believe it would be cool if I took the job at Matoaca threw money around and stole every stud from Chesterfield/Tri-Cities and had them come play for me. Think about it. If three of the best players from each Chesterfield school goes to Hugo what happens to everybody else? Ask Henderson from Monacan about how his program has been decimated by cherry picking. @General172011 we lost an impact player to recruitment and it cost us in 17 and 18. Don't be surprised if the wolf comes knocking on Daltons door.
I didn't say I was ok with recruiting but it is just reality in light of what's going on today in high school sports. Don't get it twisted the city of Richmond has plenty of super talented kids at skill positions that can compete with top skill players all over the state. They just lack quality offensive and defensive linemen. I think Scott will recruit lineman. Don't forget Coach Mcfee ran a very successful program at huguenot for several years with mainly city kids.

Not gonna be a culture to change. A whole new LIFE culture is coming. Straight Dream Killerz from all around the city and state!
Richmond City has some serious talent as Tee Jay has done an amazing job especially with so little to work with as far as numbers and very bad facilities. Armstrong has had some very solid football teams (2014, they beat Varina and lost 35-30 to the Springers) but again, very little resources. Huguenot doesn’t have that problem as they have a state of the art facility.

Big bruh, it'll take a little bit though. I wanna see them win now as well but it’s some very good teams in Region B. It’s the best region in the state of VA for football. Bird and Manchester will stand in their way for the Dominion ship. 8-2 gonna more than likely be for 4th seed meaning you’re gonna see Hanover, PH or Eastern View round 1. You slug that out and you have Dinwiddie, Varina or KG in Round 2, win that and you pick your poison for the region championship. The Southside boyz will be tough, but they’ll have to walk before they crawl. Varina had the most talent in the state of VA this year and couldn’t score a TD against Highland Springs or KG (when it mattered).

Last edited:
No mention at all of the farce job that Life Christian did providing a high school education to the kids? Is the assumption that every one of their players is going to go pro and make a living from pro football? Therefore, an education is of little or no importance?

I said when they first they announced that they were starting their football program, and I still stand by it, that it was never about what they can do for the kids, but all about feeding the egos of a handful of people hiding behind the guise of religion.

No mention at all of the farce job that Life Christian did providing a high school education to the kids? Is the assumption that every one of their players is going to go pro and make a living from pro football? Therefore, an education is of little or no importance?

I said when they first they announced that they were starting their football program, and I still stand by it, that it was never about what they can do for the kids, but all about feeding the egos of a handful of people hiding behind the guise of religion.
Yo Dinwiddie I know what’s up with y’all y’all down there. Coach Scott done way more for kids den your coach done! How many players y’all got on y’all’s championship team wit offers? If Scott wuz the coach of dat team there would be 20 plus kids wit D1 offers. You have 6’6 300lb OL going D3! Scott ain’t rolling like that straight Power 5 coaches in his phone! Scott understand these kids and what they go through. We will be seeing y’all in the playoffs if y’all make it. Watch yo QB might end up a falcon!

Richmond City has some serious talent as Tee Jay has done an amazing job especially with so little to work with as far as numbers and very bad facilities. Armstrong has had some very good football teams as well but again, very little resources. Huguenot doesn’t have that problem as they have a state of the art facility.

Big bruh, it'll take a little bit though. I wanna see them win now as well but it’s some very good teams in Region B. It’s the best region in the state of VA for football. Bird and Manchester will stand in their way for the Dominion ship. 8-2 gonna more than likely be for 4th seed meaning you’re gonna see Hanover, PH or Eastern View round 1. You slug that out and you have Dinwiddie, Varina or KG in Round 2, win that and you pick your poison for the region championship. The Southside boyz will be tough, but they’ll have to walk before they crawl. Varina had the most talent in the state of VA this year and couldn’t score a TD against Highland Springs or KG (when it mattered).
Big bra Scott not worried about sorry arrestafield teamz. They can’t even get their players recruited d1! Manchester and Byrd ain’t it! Powhatan Midlo Clover Hill Monacan? Come on that ain’t a national schedule! That’s slight work. Dis will be a number one in the nation Recruitng class for Scott and his staff which many of his staff have turned down d1 college coaching jobs! Sit back and watch what happens on forest hill! They already got two of the top public school kids in the Richmond area that are rising juniors committed!

I seriously doubt they’d come in 4B and be an immediate force. Putting an all star team together doesn’t mean immediate success. Took Freedom a year to get acclimated, Varina, KG, & Dinwiddie will be loaded PH, EV, Powhatan bring back basically the same teams which mean their chemistry will be off the charts IF they gel correctly. I wouldn’t jump the gun on the Dominion District either Bird & Manchester are going to battle it out IMO for #1 Powhatan Midlo Huguenot & Monacan fall in line after that

With this kind of talk @FalconParent1 will help destroy Huguenots program rather quickly. Again, he has to bring in at least 25-30 players. If Scott does that he will be through before he starts. The AD has a family to feed too. The VHSL will be all over this and it isn't going to take Matlock to solve it either. LOL.

Thanks for the information. Kids cannot play if they do not get recruited and admitted to school so Scott gets the credit for getting those kids to school. The additional evidence will be seen in the careers those kids generate in college. Seems to me the cause/effect is still up for debate and what I mean by that is are the offers those kids got primarily attributable to LCA and their development there or could they have received them remaining at the schools they originally came from? I understand the schedule aspect and the possibility they tried to run before they could really walk. It will be interesting to see how things develop at Huguenot and how that situation will play out under VHSL rules. I guess the real question I still wrestle with is where the real benefits from the LCA program accrued to(school, church, kids, Coach Scott, etc..)? Perhaps some enterprising journalist will take an in depth look at all facets of the LCA program.
I’ve always asked where LCA they found their kids. I know for a fact that the Miller kid going to Georgia is a Huguenot kid. Lowery and Fleming are both reclassed kids and came from Varina. Most of your higher recruited kids went to Collegiate, St. Christopher’s, Trinity Episcopal or Benedictine as those schools are rigorous academic first schools and all have smaller D1 college level athletic facilities. LCA is literally a church with a garage gym with pre-k looking classrooms. They have a store front building in Colonial Heights where I’m guessing they hold classes for the high schoolers. My take, if you want to take the cheaper and easier way out, you go to LCA. I could be wrong but no way am I a college coach and I trust that place to have a student athlete ready for college. I’d like to see the retention rates for the athletes that they’ve sent to college as well.

Big bra Scott not worried about sorry arrestafield teamz. They can’t even get their players recruited d1! Manchester and Byrd ain’t it! Powhatan Midlo Clover Hill Monacan? Come on that ain’t a national schedule! That’s slight work. Dis will be a number one in the nation Recruitng class for Scott and his staff which many of his staff have turned down d1 college coaching jobs! Sit back and watch what happens on forest hill! They already got two of the top public school kids in the Richmond area that are rising juniors committed!
Yep, I apologize, I was just wrong thinking that high school athletics is NOT all about being recruited, and nothing else. Shame on me. An education and preparing kids for what life throws at them is meaningless, as long as a few players on the team get an offer to play sports in college. How could I be so stupid.

I’ve always asked where LCA they found their kids. I know for a fact that the Miller kid going to Georgia is a Huguenot kid. Lowery and Fleming are both reclassed kids and came from Varina. Most of your higher recruited kids went to Collegiate, St. Christopher’s, Trinity Episcopal or Benedictine as those schools are rigorous academic first schools and all have smaller D1 college level athletic facilities. LCA is literally a church with a garage gym with pre-k looking classrooms. They have a store front building in Colonial Heights where I’m guessing they hold classes for the high schoolers. My take, if you want to take the cheaper and easier way out, you go to LCA. I could be wrong but no way am I a college coach and I trust that place to have a student athlete ready for college. I’d like to see the retention rates for the athletes that they’ve sent to college as well.
That's why I asked you earlier about the kids playing now. Very interesting thought sir.

One thing is for sure, Huguenot will better soon. There are many loopholes for city kids to go to the school of their choosing within Richmond. I hope they do turn it around, it just ain’t the same as it used to be back in the day without a city power. Which Huguenot was in the 90’s with coach Richard McFee.
Will be interesting to see the impact this move has on Armstrong who is going to be coming off their best season in 8 years and TJ who has been the jewel of the city for the last decade.

116 D1 Kids = LOL; Arrestafield? Dis work and dis smoke...Man, you are funny!

Seems to me everyone should get their popcorn and enjoy the show. LCA was originally hyped and by most objective measures did not deliver on its promises. The obviously erroneous claims( 116 D1s give me a break) and false hype now being spread is likely to set up another flameout in relatively short order if Huguenot chooses that path as expectations are unlikely to be anywhere near reality. The loosely regulated world of AAU/Prep factories is not the VHSL from an athletic or academic perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT