ADVERTISEMENT

I guess someone else can be John Marshall

I heard this weeks ago, but didn't want to post anything until someone else broke the news.

Sounds like at least Elijah is re-classifying and headed to NC. Heard Cormany enrolled at Oak Hill, but do not know any actual details. Should make for an interesting year in 2A, at least until the state tournament.

Gavin is reclassifying also to give another year of development. Hate it for the other Radford seniors but I might would do the same if I was in their shoes. The other question is whether Rick will retire. I've heard that he is retiring but not from anyone official. I expect he will so he can go watch Gavin and Cam play. Ben Fisher would be inline to be the next head coach at Radford if Rick retires.

I have not heard anything official, but he was out a couple years ago and stayed for Gavin. I cannot imagine he is the coach this year. Could be wrong, but we will see.

Players have been told that Rick Cormany has retired from coaching. I'm assuming Ben Fisher will be the next coach although it hasn't been officially announced.

Reactions: M11H16D18H
I heard this weeks ago, but didn't want to post anything until someone else broke the news.

Sounds like at least Elijah is re-classifying and headed to NC. Heard Cormany enrolled at Oak Hill, but do not know any actual details. Should make for an interesting year in 2A, at least until the state tournament.
Where did Kelly end up? I had heard he was at Miller, is that not accurate?

Whipping post. Radford’s Gavin Cormany and Elijah Kelly are enrolled at private schools. Sad it had to come to this.
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT