ADVERTISEMENT

I know now.....

FORT89

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 5, 2012
that the coaches read vapreps. Because last night on FFE, I saw PM throwing the ball around like they knew what they were doing. So the post game speech went a little like this, I hope that Fort89 will shut the hell up about us not having a passing game. Haha!! On to round 2.

I'm really beginning to believe you are a closet PM fan! That's all you talk about. PM don't have to pass is what you don't understand, they pass just because it's cool and they know that it will make Fort89 a happy camper.

Kj Moore hauled a hail mary in from Dressler for one of Covingtons scores under triple coverage. One @#$% of a catch. Blues looked really good last night. Anyone know if Hurley game is Friday or Saturday?Hoping for Saturday can't get off Friday.

Reactions: knightsfan24
I've heard from multiple sources that it's going to be played on Friday. It's usually up to the visiting team so I'm not quite sure on that. One would think it would be played on Saturday but who knows? Maybe they feel like they play better on Fridays. Moore catch was as great catch wasn't it? I'm surprised how the Blues shut down Dressler

I saw last night on the Hurley Facebook page that they would be playing next Saturday. Not sure how accurate that is. Guess everyone will know for sure by Monday

I've heard from multiple sources that it's going to be played on Friday. It's usually up to the visiting team so I'm not quite sure on that. One would think it would be played on Saturday but who knows? Maybe they feel like they play better on Fridays. Moore catch was as great catch wasn't it? I'm surprised how the Blues shut down Dressler

Yes it was a highlight reel catch for sure. I was expecting Dressler to have a better game as well. Still Covingtons a tough team with a lot of heart. I said it before and will say it again all they need is a little depth to the program. Go after all those athletes walking the halls. I guarantee they are there.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT