ADVERTISEMENT

I Was Wrong

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
The Colorado Buffaloes are not a bad football team, as I had stated after they beat TCU, Nebraska and CSU, they are much, much worse. They are horrible. One of the most incomplete, undisciplined and pretentious football teams ever assembled. Smoke and mirrors. In this new age of NIL income (which is great for players and their families), the Buffs are more concerned with catching the right angle in the right amount of light with the right backdrop, complimented with the right product placement than with tackling fundamentals and not making boneheaded mistakes in every phase of the game. They play a brand of football that I will not watch again. I am certain you noticed that you are not raving about them any longer. That any football fan was ever giddy and excited about this nonsense should be cause to take away said fan's right to ever watch football again.

They're going to be fine. I totally expected growing pains this season. They USC to the brink... Oregon? Well, ducks are really good. I'm not bailing on Coach Prime yet. He's going to get them right. Natty contender? I doubt... respectable? Absolutely.

Good take @gwb16. I will also continue to watch Colorado with anticipation. I don't necessarily like all pomp and circumstance, buts it's been a nice shot in the arm for an increasingly boring product. NCAA and HS football has always been my favorite sports to watch and win or lose Coach Sanders team doesn't disappoint. Although he has led an exodus his name is Deon not Moses. In time he will build a contending program and just maybe he will part the Red Sea.

They will be a national championship contender in a few years. They’re bringing in $$$ and that’s what the NCAA is all about. You’ll see them get the best of the best recruits and they’ll start getting those “KC Chiefs calls” that’ll allow them to win games like last night. Young team that needs more beef and depth.

Love Prime and I think he’ll go down as one of the best innovators ever. In a short time he’s already got people who ordinarily could give a rat’s ass about PAC 12 Football, none the less, COLORADO, staying up at 2am watching the game as if it’s the Super Bowl. That’s tough.

Much love everyone! Hope everyone has a great Saturday and even better weekend.

They're going to be fine. I totally expected growing pains this season. They USC to the brink... Oregon? Well, ducks are really good. I'm not bailing on Coach Prime yet. He's going to get them right. Natty contender? I doubt... respectable? Absolutely.
What you called growing pains I'm going to call that intense sharp pain I feel in my hamstrings when I try to run as fast as I could 40 years ago.

Blowing a 29 point lead in 1.5 quarters to the worst Stanford team in nearly two decades and trying to wave it off as growing pains is like calling a kidney stone a bee sting and I would assume any man in here who's had them knows good and well they're no bee sting.

When you blow a 29 point lead that's entirely, not slightly, on the coaches.

Blowing a 29 point lead in 1.5 quarters to the worst Stanford team in nearly two decades and trying to wave it off as growing pains is like calling a kidney stone a bee sting and I would assume any man in here who's had them knows good and well they're no bee sting.

When you blow a 29 point lead that's entirely, not slightly, on the coaches.
I can't argue with that and the coach took responsibility for the loss.
Colorado's schedule isn't Jackson State.
It's a process. They've won games no one expected them to win and know they've lost one they never should have lost. So yeah, it's a learning curve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT