ADVERTISEMENT

0.006%. Maybe Worse But It Is Much Easier To Get Injured For Life.

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
College football is slowly turning into a really, really bad joke. Ohio State. Florida State. Both teams just turned in historically awful performances that were somehow 10x worse than the ultra-terrible Colorado Buffaloes and TCU Horned Frogs. Transfer. Opt out. Bowl Games and Gambling. These words have more to do with football games than the actual football games. At the beginning of the 2023 season numerous people across the nation and in VaPreps.com, that refer to themselves as football fans that know, were also expecting the Colorado Buffaloes to rise up and take over NCAA football because the coach said, "We coming." Today? Not so much. No matter what anyone says, does, opts for or where the young men transfer to their best shot at making it into the NFL is still hovering around 0.006% or lower. But gambling continues. Nothing has changed about that fact ever! Staying in the NFL, once there, typically lasts 3 years. Tell your football playing son to protect his head and to get his college degree at all costs.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I’ve said this for 25 years, “essentially no kid on a high school football team will ever earn a living from football, but every one of them will need to earn a living somehow.”

I’ve got two of Coach Mills former players working for me and they are budding superstars. Why, because they were taught all the right stuff to be successful in life, with or without football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT