ADVERTISEMENT

It is ridiculous

Gunz41

VaPreps All Region
Sep 22, 2007
Stuarts Draft VA
That so many of these threads across all the boards have to be closed because people can't be be respectful of one another. There have been good discussions on here that have been closed because people aren't respectful. This is a message board to discuss football, not to berate teams you have played and talk trash to other people. Sure there are going to be things that people disagree on and that is a good thing, but the constant bad behavior on here is embarrassing and I really hope it stops. Talk about your team, teams in your area, anyone you want to, don't have to constantly say negative things just to cause controversy and ends up in a fight and having threads stopped because of it.

Reactions: SalemPride
Please note that on every post on the board, there is a "Report" button. Click that when you see something out of line and it will generate a message to me alerting me of the content.

Trust me, after this season, the punishment will be swift and harsh.

Reactions: SalemPride
Heck, I had never paid attention to that report button. I had to search for it just then.

There is no "Rod", only Zuul.
OMG! A Ghost Buster's reference? I'd like a selfie of you hovering 3 ft over the closest horizontal object. But really Rod, you need a little break or that .500 mg Thorazine injection will be highly recommended.

Christmas is coming. You're past the worst. Now, obviously I am not privy to every post and the crazy stuff some have put up. I trust your judgement. But I am glad I've not been given the mandatory enema. But I am worried the Pillsbury Dough Boy is right around the corner.

OMG! A Ghost Buster's reference? I'd like a selfie of you hovering 3 ft over the closest horizontal object. But really Rod, you need a little break or that .500 mg Thorazine injection will be highly recommended.

Christmas is coming. You're past the worst. Now, obviously I am not privy to every post and the crazy stuff some have put up. I trust your judgement. But I am glad I've not been given the mandatory enema. But I am worried the Pillsbury Dough Boy is right around the corner.

You're not even on thin ice.

Your opinions can be strong but, for the most part, you stay away from insulting people.

You get bonus points for admitting and apologizing when you make a bad call.

Perhaps keep this in mind when you are passing off your thoughts....

Yes, I know that goes against all of your NY/NJ DNA.

You're not even on thin ice.

Your opinions can be strong but, for the most part, you stay away from insulting people.

You get bonus points for admitting and apologizing when you make a bad call.

Perhaps keep this in mind when you are passing off your thoughts....

Yes, I know that goes against all of your NY/NJ DNA.
Damn, I must be old. I didn't even need to open the video to know every word and inch of footage. As part of my advisory committee, I'll take it under consideration.

I'm getting a lot more information on the turf fields vs grass by the way. The change in Baltimore (MD) where I now live, has been a big help. Lot's of other quotes from NFL players. Will try to do something of quality.

FYI. I'm still terrified of the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Damn, I must be old. I didn't even need to open the video to know every word and inch of footage. As part of my advisory committee, I'll take it under consideration.

I'm getting a lot more information on the turf fields vs grass by the way. The change in Baltimore (MD) where I now live, has been a big help. Lot's of other quotes from NFL players. Will try to do something of quality.

FYI. I'm still terrified of the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, by the way

Well I am glad I could change everyone's mood, especially Rod. But it needed to be done. I know it really doesn't matter if its not on here, but these "discussions" extend to more than Va Preps, it is ridiculous when people take things where they do on here. I doubt there has been a handful of times on here I have agreed with HR6, heck I have went on more than one long diatribe about his spread, but I have never done so rudely or caused any kind of drama with him. That is the way it should be, not the "I hate you and your school because I had a girlfriend 30 years ago that her cousin dated someone from that area and then that person cheated on my girlfriends cousin, thus everyone from there is terrible people."

Yeah, Rod smiled for a change. :)

Yep, my week-and-a-half chest congestion went away today, therefore, I might get some sleep tonight, the move from my apartment flooding two weeks ago has been completed and my mom called this morning to let me know that her biopsy was negative.

I might be able to actually enjoy the games this weekend.

Yep, my week-and-a-half chest congestion went away today, therefore, I might get some sleep tonight, the move from my apartment flooding two weeks ago has been completed and my mom called this morning to let me know that her biopsy was negative.

I might be able to actually enjoy the games this weekend.
Glad to hear all of that Rod, especially your mom.

Tough couple of weeks pal. Out of all of that, the best news is about your mom. Glad to hear that.

Gunz, you make the point best. It's a game and it's fun. That's all everybody needs to remember.

Plus the fact that we are all human and are all enduring our good times and bad. You never know when someone is going through tough times like Rod just went through. If we just remember to treat each other like one of our long time good friends, most of the crap would just stop.

And guys, poke fun at yourself. And at each other when its appropriate. If we can laugh at ourselves once in awhile, it sure lightens the mood. And it keeps everything from getting too serious.

Happy for the good news Rod, and thanks for the wise post Gunz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT