ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson District

I was there. We couldn't stop their offense, and our offense was terrible. We played awful. Great win for Coach Shelton and Louisa. We gotta step it up if we want to have a chance in Conference 23.

Reactions: 1louisalion
I was there as well, and although Louisa looked much improved since I last saw them against Charlottesville in December, CHS looked as if they didn't want to be there. They came out flat, then Louisa's length from their new starting lineup really bothered them. Poindexter, Smith, and Steppe were really aggressive for my Lions. They're also starting to take better care of the ball as a team.

Why did Neale barely play for CHS?

I was there as well, and although Louisa looked much improved since I last saw them against Charlottesville in December, CHS looked as if they didn't want to be there. They came out flat, then Louisa's length from their new starting lineup really bothered them. Poindexter, Smith, and Steppe were really aggressive for my Lions. They're also starting to take better care of the ball as a team.

Why did Neale barely play for CHS?
Poindexter drawer 2 early fouls on him, and sacked 4 free throws. It kind of put Cville behind the 8 ball on the night.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT