ADVERTISEMENT

JF and Glass Football

catchtds

VaPreps Varsity
Gold Member
May 11, 2009
Can't play for two weeks due to a positive covid case on JF's side. I'm all about being cautious but I think this is ridiculous that kids deemed to have immediate contact are just monitored and the programs continue on. They are still having the same precautions that were had at the beginning of the pandemic when data proves there would be no reason for Glass to shutdown for two weeks. I think they still can practice but not play :(

No contact tracing? That’s how Halifax got to play it’s state semi basketball game after a few Blacksburg kids were positive.

Chesterfield is not doing any contact tracing, just shutting down a classroom. My DR told me about community spread from CCPS employees.

Can't play for two weeks due to a positive covid case on JF's side. I'm all about being cautious but I think this is ridiculous that kids deemed to have immediate contact are just monitored and the programs continue on. They are still having the same precautions that were had at the beginning of the pandemic when data proves there would be no reason for Glass to shutdown for two weeks. I think they still can practice but not play :(
a rumor is that JF contacted it outside of school at another event but who knows

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT