ADVERTISEMENT

JF Head Coach

All fake news...you guys have been writing post after post about why no head coaches applied and this guy was HC at 2 high schools and a DIII school. Stop speculating and posting fake news, you just don't know as much as you think you know!

All fake news...you guys have been writing post after post about why no head coaches applied and this guy was HC at 2 high schools and a DIII school. Stop speculating and posting fake news, you just don't know as much as you think you know!
Only thing is fake is your post. And maybe even you.. I believe I only posted the only truth with a name we were introduced to me along with another coach and a parent a the JF basketball game . Relax won't make a big difference anyways .he's been out of the game for a while .

Last edited:
Only thing is fake is your post. And maybe even you.. I believe I only posted the only truth with a name we were introduced to me along with another coach and a parent a the JF basketball game . Relax won't make a big difference anyways .he's been out of the game for a while .
I agree nothing fake just people having conversations

Reactions: iskolinbckers
The original message was that no CURRENT head coach applied. This guy is not a current head coach so the speculation and “fake news” seems accurate so far.

The original message was that no CURRENT head coach applied. This guy is not a current head coach so the speculation and “fake news” seems accurate so far.
I stand corrected, I read it as none of the candidates had head coach experience. My point was that the readers tend to believe these posts whether they are true or not. They haven't even finished the 2nd interviews yet, so announcing a coach is a little premature. Paul White's name should have never been thrown out there anyway. We, as a society, are so eager to be the first one to know or report that we sacrifice our integrity and blurt it all out, not thinking of the actual individuals that may be affected. Call it fake news, call it gossip, call it whatever. Just think, is it your place to post it for the public to see, or is it something that would be better as a group text amongst friends. Not hating, just saying

Reactions: VolNation85
I have heard from several people that he was introduced at the jf vs gw basketball game. Probably not a good idea if u don’t want rumors.
I guess that's just how society works now, it's a shame that nothing is sacred anymore. I miss the good old days when people didn't want other people to know who they voted for

Anyone know when the next county school board meeting is? They won't announce the next coach 'til then

Confirmed by Bob Alvis. Paul White is the new Head Coach. Anyone know anything about his offensive and defensive philosophies?

Probably not going to see that with Paul White unless he's changed. He's a Wing-T guy. Not sure why JF chose him, he seems like a good guy but bounces around a lot. Mathews, Apprentice School, Grafton for like a month, back to Mathews, 1 year in Texas. Doubt he sticks to JF for very long based on his history but you never know, JF is great community with solid support and good high school facilities.

Probably not going to see that with Paul White unless he's changed. He's a Wing-T guy. Not sure why JF chose him, he seems like a good guy but bounces around a lot. Mathews, Apprentice School, Grafton for like a month, back to Mathews, 1 year in Texas. Doubt he sticks to JF for very long based on his history but you never know, JF is great community with solid support and good high school facilities.
Support view is dependent on the perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT