ADVERTISEMENT

JF @ SR

Sep 17, 2015
I'm quite certain the popular pick for this game is JF and honestly, I can see why based on history. With that being said, do not count SR out. The community is buzzing over the team and this game. Also, Coach Poston is drilling the fundamentals home while keeping the kids grounded with the new found attention that is attributed with success and hard work. JF very well may win, but I can promise it will not be from a lack of effort from the boys up 24 and JF will wake up Saturday morning knowing they were in a battle.

I'm going with JF 42-28. We all know JF can score with the run game, but they haven't proved they can play very good defense. of which will be there ultimate nemesis in the playoffs in my opinion. last year against EV, it was the worst display of any kind of defense by two teams ever in 4A. They won't be tested now until maybe they have the second week of the playoffs. I could see SR staying around this one if they can keep up on the score board. and if SR has a defense better than I know, then this could be a game. This is a statement game for SR, you wanna be amongst the elite in the west, win this game. You beat JF , guarantee you are in the top ten in 4A.

Reactions: mike salem
Wow! 167 PF vs 157 PF. I hope they have spare bulbs handy. And maybe aa emergency standby driver for the score board official.

Welcome aboard Air. I just gave you your first like. May you collect many more. Care to explain why you picked your nickname? I think I know, but just curious.

I'm with Hammy, I've got to go with JF. They have so many weapons, they may simply just out score your boys. No doubt both defenses will be exhausted. Simply from chasing the play to the end zone. This should be a hell of a game.

I'm quite certain the popular pick for this game is JF and honestly, I can see why based on history. With that being said, do not count SR out. The community is buzzing over the team and this game. Also, Coach Poston is drilling the fundamentals home while keeping the kids grounded with the new found attention that is attributed with success and hard work. JF very well may win, but I can promise it will not be from a lack of effort from the boys up 24 and JF will wake up Saturday morning knowing they were in a battle.
I have heard so many good things about Poston from a few SR fans . The players really like him and it is showing on the field.

Much appreciated DP! I will not go into specifics concerning my choice of name, but I will say I'm very proud of the early accomplishments thus far of players and coaches. Coach Poston is a great motivator, pays extreme attention to detail, and yes, has earned the respect of his players.

For the lack of a better way to say this, it looks like Coach Poston "gets it". It's all about helping mold young men to become good citizens. Football is just clay.

I'm going with JF 42-28. We all know JF can score with the run game, but they haven't proved they can play very good defense. of which will be there ultimate nemesis in the playoffs in my opinion. last year against EV, it was the worst display of any kind of defense by two teams ever in 4A. They won't be tested now until maybe they have the second week of the playoffs. I could see SR staying around this one if they can keep up on the score board. and if SR has a defense better than I know, then this could be a game. This is a statement game for SR, you wanna be amongst the elite in the west, win this game. You beat JF , guarantee you are in the top ten in 4A.
SR is 3A West, I believe Hammy

This may sound biased because I'm a JF fan, however, this game will not be close in my opinion. JF proved last week holding a defending state champ who returned 14+ out of 22 starters and was a VERY high powered offense 40-0 before putting some back ups in to finish 53-20 that there defense has turned a corner. JF wins scoring at least 50. SR is held to under 20. No contest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT