ADVERTISEMENT

JF

jfcav1

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 14, 2014
Are they going to get *little* credit Now? Look at their two losses, very high caliber teams. I know JF defense has been sub par so far this season but now against a high powered LCA offense they are shutting them down and forcing turnovers. 35-7 at half? Granted at this point it is 42-21 as JF has been subbing defensively and (unfortunately) letting up mentally. Furthermore the coaches are calling plays from a big time winning position, very conservative. But when is JF going to get a little credit? Out of 40, only 6-7 picked JF. Just saying. Go cavs!

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
How come you only seem to appear when JF might be decent? Seem to recall you posting a whole bunch leading up to the Salem-JF game and you vanished like a ghost when that whistle blew.

My question is where's LCA they where on here last week brag bout how they had arrived in the Seminole district by beating Rustburg. I'd like to welcome you to the Seminole enjoy an get use to it.

Reactions: OCBoy and wikki
LCA is still here. If anyone watched the game they saw that their offense could move the ball when they wanted to and didn't turn it over. LCA only punted once the whole game and that got blocked. Which lead to a JF touchdown. LCA turned the ball over at least 4 times inside their own 40 so you aren't going to win many games like that and then the defense couldn't stop a thing against that offense. I'll give JF credit they came out and swung and landed haymakers from the start and LCA could never recover, but for the rest of the Seminole if you don't stop that offense you aren't going to beat JF.

I just watched the first half front to back. The only fumble that was not forced was LCA’s first play of the game and they recovered it. Our defense made plays when they had to. 91% of run plays from LCA in the first half resulted in 1 yard or less (most were no gain or loss). You can look at it as LCA “giving it away” or you see that JF just made plays and made the most of opportunities. There was a punt and two separate turnovers on downs, 2 fumbles recovered, and an INT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT