ADVERTISEMENT

Jv Middlesex 50 Mathews 14

Sep 8, 2014
It's good to see how a young jv program gets better over a course of a season. Middlesex only lost 2 games all season one was to the same Mathews week 1 of the season 16-8

I will say that Middlesex jV is very talented ! A lot of good players on the field! When we played you guys was definitely a good game! Middlesex is going to be on the rise again as long as they all stay together over next couple years! Congrats to the young chargers squad on a good season !!

Both our jv and varsity squads are filled with 9th graders it's gonna be interesting to see how they come together over the next few years for sure!

I will agree with you there. These two programs the way the jv programs looked this year looks like they are on the rise. Dont get me wrong being a alum of King and Queen and current coach I hope King and Queen gets the upper hand, but I am proud of both programs the way they looked this year. I went to the first Mathews Middlesex JV game and they definelty improved over the season as I would say King and Queen did also. Corey Ward #22 a freshman for KQ is very talented alot of people talked about him all year and if he sticks to it and works hard this offseason will be great as a sophomore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT