ADVERTISEMENT

Kettle Run at Sherando - NOW AT SHENANDOAH UNIVERSITY @ 4:45 Friday

A lot of snow has fallen in Winchester today, more coming thru the evening. SU may do a good job pushing snow off the field tomorrow, but wonder if they will take the time to clear the bleachers of snow. Hopefully the sun melts a lot once it does come out tomorrow.
I hope so, with the revenue they are making off of two games , plus the concessions of which they are doing . I am sure they will do there best to get the stadium in shape . I really think it will be a good experience .

Page county schools are closed tomorrow. So now I wonder what changes with the Luray game?

People are going to disagree with me but that’s ok. But the opening day of rifle deer season comes in on Monday in a lot of areas , plus Thanksgiving next week. Administrations want these games done . And also so they know what they have to do the following week.

Page and Shenandoah counties are closed tomorrow as well, from which Luray and Central are from, teams playing the second game at 8:15pm.

Loudoun County schools are opening 2 hours late so far.....

They did withhold the right to close school tomorrow though depending on morning weather and road conditions.

I think in Loudoun if schools are closed, all after school activities are canceled as well.

Y'all can come down to Woodgrove hopefully tomorrow night for a great H.S. football playoff game!

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Loudoun County schools are opening 2 hours late so far.....

They did withhold the right to close school tomorrow though depending on morning weather and road conditions.

I think in Loudoun if schools are closed, all after school activities are canceled as well.

Y'all can come down to Woodgrove hopefully tomorrow night for a great H.S. football playoff game!

Never Mind about coming to Woodgrove for football tonight!

The game has been pushed to tomorrow afternoon @ 2 PM due to field conditions. The snow is not melting off the turf field quick enough.

Back when I was in school, one of the coaches told me that Sherando was originally supposed to have black turf but ultimately the funds weren’t there
Now that would suck at the start of the season

Yeah but when you push it off all of those rubber pellets get pushed off with the snow and then the field is FUBARed until the snow melts and you have to redistribute the pellets.

Yeah but when you push it off all of those rubber pellets get pushed off with the snow and then the field is FUBARed until the snow melts and you have to redistribute the pellets.[/QUOTE
Yeah but when you push it off all of those rubber pellets get pushed off with the snow and then the field is FUBARed until the snow melts and you have to redistribute the pellets.
you can take a half inch of rubber out the field will be fine. They played the Stagg bowl the same day that 3 + feet of snow fell.

Reactions: Tom Potter
What a brutal, hard fought game. 3 key Warriors were injured in the game, 2 game back in. Worried that Entsminger may be done for the year unfortunately. Disappointed in the dirty play by KR.

What happened? My view was blocked by a guy walking in front of me during that play.

Hard fought game for sure, though I couldn't help but laugh at the attempt by the Kettle Run player to draw the flag on Washington. He stood still for about three seconds after Washington let go of him and then just threw himself to the ground like Neymar. Come on man. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BigBWincCity
What happened? My view was blocked by a guy walking in front of me during that play.

Hard fought game for sure, though I couldn't help but laugh at the attempt by the Kettle Run player to draw the flag on Washington. He stood still for about three seconds after Washington let go of him and then just threw himself to the ground like Neymar. Come on man. :rolleyes:
Entsminger got wrapped up by one player and the other went right for his bad knee and twisted it while pulling him down. And right?! Just about everyone had lost it at that point lol

Reactions: Shruikan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT