ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty/Bassett Benefit Game

I'm going to say Liberty is more improved and for that reason, they win. No reasoning to it. Just my guess.

Reactions: SportsGuy85
Y’all gotta follow the Bassett Football Twitter account. Bassett always has talent, just hasn’t had the coach to get it out of them...Well they do now. What he has to do is teach the kids how to win & stop backing down from quality competition starting with GW and Magna Vista. On that note I will say that this is a good learning curve for both teams. Liberty is a quality program who has been dealt with the talent curve towards Staunton River and JF. Brighter days are coming.
Bassett 21
Liberty 14

Y’all gotta follow the Bassett Football Twitter account. Bassett always has talent, just hasn’t had the coach to get it out of them...Well they do now. What he has to do is teach the kids how to win & stop backing down from quality competition starting with GW and Magna Vista. On that note I will say that this is a good learning curve for both teams. Liberty is a quality program who has been dealt with the talent curve towards Staunton River and JF. Brighter days are coming.
Bassett 21
Liberty 14

Final score 41-0 Liberty...sounds like Coach Johnson still has his work cut out for him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT