ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty-Sherando

You liked my original post, so definitely not you. Perhaps the person saying the NWD was a Millbrook-Sherando race though.

I actually thought Sherando would win this by a touchdown. Just thought it was a mistake in late August to dismiss Liberty

You liked my original post, so definitely not you. Perhaps the person saying the NWD was a Millbrook-Sherando race though.

I actually thought Sherando would win this by a touchdown. Just thought it was a mistake in late August to dismiss Liberty
Well didn't lay well last night and that's what happens when a team doesn't show up every week. On to the next game.

Well didn't lay well last night and that's what happens when a team doesn't show up every week. On to the next game.
Hammy, I've heard you say this many times in recent years. For some games, the Warriors just don't seem to be prepared to fight the fight. And many times they play great in the first half, and let it get away from them after half time. Why do you think that is?

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
Also want to say it wasn't like Sherando did everything bad last night , lots of good things also. Defense played well for three quarters, and TJ Washington made play after play. Sherando will be back !

Sherando has a excellent coaching staff, team leaders need to step up and get the young men fired up for the game. Just lethargic a lot last night .they will get better still very young and exactly what I thought they would be this year. A very good young team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT