ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE Blog - Class 6 Girls State Championship Game: Woodbridge 64, Cosby 43 FINAL

Hopefully a Class 5 or Class 6 fan can answer a question that I have been trying to get answered for two weeks, now that Championship Week is upon us. I see that the two Class 5 games were played in an afternoon session today and that the two Class 6 games started as of 6:00. So my question is this........Did they make announcements or actually TELL people to leave between the two sessions so as to start admitting people all over again? Or if someone showed up at 12:00 and wanted to stay for all four games, was that allowed?

If I attend it will be later in the week with a shorter gap in time between the two sessions, but I was just curious as to how it was being handled. Thanks.

Hopefully a Class 5 or Class 6 fan can answer a question that I have been trying to get answered for two weeks, now that Championship Week is upon us. I see that the two Class 5 games were played in an afternoon session today and that the two Class 6 games started as of 6:00. So my question is this........Did they make announcements or actually TELL people to leave between the two sessions so as to start admitting people all over again? Or if someone showed up at 12:00 and wanted to stay for all four games, was that allowed?

If I attend it will be later in the week with a shorter gap in time between the two sessions, but I was just curious as to how it was being handled. Thanks.

They are clearing the arena of fans after the first session all three days.

they empty the arena after each session

FINAL: Woodbridge 64, Cosby 43. Vikings (29-1) hold Titans (23-5) without a FG in the fourth quarter to deny them a fifth state title in six years. It’s Woodbridge’s first state championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT