ADVERTISEMENT

Lose a days pay!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Ok, Matt and Pizzzzza get docked a day’s pay for not posting last night’s scores. Matt, just because you did a blog last night is no excuse. You had all night to get it done. Sleep is for the weak.

Darn - there goes my concession stand money for this weekend at Virginia Wesleyan Basketball Team Camp.

Oh well.

All seriousness - - we should start up a collection plate for the incredible job Pizzzzza does on a weekly basis getting the scores up here. Or some kind of CashApp where fans can send him a couple bucks here and there that can get him some free pizza on the weekends watching College & NFL?

I was at the Hard Rock suffering through the Dolphins game.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)
That was a scary situation with Tua. I pray he is going to be ok. I’m not sure that he might should think about calling it a career to lessen the chances of suffering the consequences down the road.

Matt, you are so right. We all owe Pizzzzza, more than anyone else one here, a huge debt.

Darn - there goes my concession stand money for this weekend at Virginia Wesleyan Basketball Team Camp.

Oh well.

All seriousness - - we should start up a collection plate for the incredible job Pizzzzza does on a weekly basis getting the scores up here. Or some kind of CashApp where fans can send him a couple bucks here and there that can get him some free pizza on the weekends watching College & NFL?
Hey, with as much weight as you’ve lost, a couple of bucks will probably buy you all you can eat.

That was a scary situation with Tua. I pray he is going to be ok. I’m not sure that he might should think about calling it a career to lessen the chances of suffering the consequences down the road.

Matt, you are so right. We all owe Pizzzzza, more than anyone else one here, a huge debt.
Oh wow, I just saw on Twitter where it’s reported that Tua is retiring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT