ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa at Western Albemarle, please play a clean game

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
There was some controversy after last year's game, from the incident between Louisa's LB and WA's QB. I understand that some feelings were taken out about it when Louisa and WA played their baseball game. I ask that both teams show that they have moved on from it and play a respectful, clean game. I'm sure both coaching staffs want every player to come out of the game healthy.

There was some controversy after last year's game, from the incident between Louisa's LB and WA's QB. I understand that some feelings were taken out about it when Louisa and WA played their baseball game. I ask that both teams show that they have moved on from it and play a respectful, clean game. I'm sure both coaching staffs want every player to come out of the game healthy.
Yeah, and the coaches darn sure want to leave there with all kids eligible for the next games. Meaning ejections are a high price to pay for something that is long in the past. I hope the kids will listen.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
Hate to say it but western is down this year and that nothing to lose attitude may come in to play in some extra curricular activity. Just a lot of bad blood here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT