ADVERTISEMENT

Luray at Page-Change in Game Time

longtimerhsfan

VaPreps All Region
Dec 12, 2006
Just read in the morning paper that this game has been moved to 6:00 Saturday. I guess that is a weather-related decision, and perhaps even goes back to the fact that Page didn't play until Monday.

Anyway, it gives other people in the Valley area a chance to attend the game of their choice on Friday night and then consider checking out this classic rivalry on Saturday night. I personally won't make it but if any other neutral observers do, it might be interesting to hear what you thought of it, compared to other rivalries in this area.

This change has been posted on the district website since Monday afternoon. It is not a weather related change. The schools agreed to the change since Page just played East Rock on Monday. However, there is still the possibility that it could be changed to either Friday night or Monday night, depending on weather. And they've went deep into the bullpen to call in a relief announcer for this game.

Reactions: gladiators01
Ha, I'm not so sure about that but appreciate the words. As of now, the game is confirmed for 6 pm Saturday evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT