ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Co. over Central (Woodstock)...

Marshall-Dillon

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Mar 10, 2011
Reva
MC beat Central tonight 55-36 in the semi-finals of the Conference 35 tournament. Madison dominated from start to finish as Dylan Breeden controlled the paint and Isiah Smith the tempo. Kobi Alexander had a nice game tonight on the glass getting double figure rebounds The Mountaineers will travel to George Mason on Saturday for the Conference Championship game starting at 8:00pm.

I thought MC looked pretty good last night. I thought they executed well offensively and did a good job using their size advantage.

Spoke with one of the Central players following the game and he said they were 8-46 from the field!!! Also, Central didn't have their PG and best player last night - not sure it would have made much of a difference.

Should have set something up to come say "hey" last night Marshall-Dillon. Nice to put a face to VAPreps names!

Also thought there would be more excitement/student crowd there last night - is that typical for a Madison playoff game?

Will be interesting to see how Madison-Mason Round 3 goes. I'm thinking it will be more like the first time they met than the second.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT