ADVERTISEMENT

Many Finals on ScoreScout

It actually isn't too bad on iPhone...just have to scroll left and right a bit. It's a great scoreboard though...I'm all over it!

I think you'll have a nice big influx of traffic to that site now since this one is a complete mess. I hope the admins dont block you from posting.

Sadly, I have to agree. This has been a great site over the years, but the lack of scores that have been posted at this point tells me the changes have driven some of our best posters away.

Sadly, I have to agree. This has been a great site over the years, but the lack of scores that have been posted at this point tells me the changes have driven some of our best posters away.

Yep, I kept checking in over and over and nothing. The page was dead. DEAD. What a shame that the voice of a few got their say on this. What kind of politicking was going on there??

This site is a shadow of its former self. What a shame that whatever the driving force behind the changes ruined it. Even if on-going posts during games weren't very active at times, the scoreboard did provide updates and finals.

This site is a shadow of its former self. What a shame that whatever the driving force behind the changes ruined it. Even if on-going posts during games weren't very active at times, the scoreboard did provide updates and finals.
Check out my post in the sad night thread. I'm calling for a two day boycott on Monday and Tuesday - maybe they wake up before we all leave anyway.

Reactions: kw85
I don't think ScoreScout is going to replace this site, it just provides a better method of reporting and viewing scores. VirginiaPreps still offers the forums for discussion.

Word of caution, the ScoreScout has a lot of scores, but it's riddled with mistakes. I've encountered several matchups already that list the wrong teams. For example, Woodrow Wilson did not play Lakeland, they played Phoebus. Cape Henry Collegiate is listed twice playing two different teams. I'm not very confident in the reliability of the scores if the teams playing aren't right.

The night is winding up. If you're missing scores, be sure to check over at ScoreScout. The week's VA games are at this address:

http://www.score-scout.com/scoreboard/VA/football/2015-08-27/3/4

Also feel free to share scores if you have them.

Thanks
Thanks, this is convenient. I signed up and will be viewing scores, but how do you get a list of scores, like from your link, instead of one team? I didn't see that in the FAQ... Also, to change states? Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT