ADVERTISEMENT

Matchups

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
They will officially come out this afternoon around noon like usual. While I have posted matchups and others have posted matchups from reliable sources, we just won't OFFICIALLY know until the VHSL posts the matchups today. Hopefully I was correct, but stranger things have happened.

Maybe vhsl should stream selection show Sunday, since no one really knows who is going where and who is going to make the playoffs. This may create some revenue due to no one understanding this obnoxious system.

Maybe vhsl should stream selection show Sunday, since no one really knows who is going where and who is going to make the playoffs. This may create some revenue due to no one understanding this obnoxious system.
Lol...That would be cool.

I felt bad stating something as fact in my story that won't be true until noon. But if I get it wrong, there is always Tools/Edit to save the day. FLSVarsity has been very accurate in the past though, so I trust them. I read some news stories on newspaper websites from Friday night that suggested possible matchups or seedings that I know for a fact are not possible, so I am confident that even if I am wrong, I was closer than some of those.

I felt bad stating something as fact in my story that won't be true until noon. But if I get it wrong, there is always Tools/Edit to save the day. FLSVarsity has been very accurate in the past though, so I trust them. I read some news stories on newspaper websites from Friday night that suggested possible matchups or seedings that I know for a fact are not possible, so I am confident that even if I am wrong, I was closer than some of those.

Yea I do the numbers every year from the beginning of the season for our section just to see where we stand and while I usually accurate mistakes can slip in there. Yea some sources are way more reliable than others. So I wait til noon and compare and usually I'm satisfied as I'm usually right. Edit is a great tool to have.

Here is an update:

Pairing are about to be posted being checked over. Just got an email from my source in VHSL Office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT