ADVERTISEMENT

MV @ GW

Shwooooo that was bad. I tried to talk mv up but they just don’t got it. Defense did play good, there back against the wall all game cause the offense is bad and turnovers. They only allowed 1 Td until late in the 3rd I think. QB situation is a joke. Put Roberts in and leave him.

Reactions: LowRider635
How did Freddie R do? He is an athlete. I coached him one year in baseball and coached against him in basketball. He is a tough ballplayer.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
GW's D was all over him. Should've went with Roberts all game. The 2 QB system killed MV's chemistry.
Yea im not a fan.. offense cant adapt, different counts, different passes, different speeds.. just cant get a rhythm.. it will work in the piedmont district minus GW, but come playoff time good defenses will shut it down. I called it earlier though if we dont move the ball reidsville all over, and thats what happened.

Count me as one that hates the 2 QB approach. It can work every now and then but not on a regular basis.
IMO, it all starts up front with offense. The offensive line is just not getting the job done against good defenses. How many times last night were the backs tackled for a loss or at the LOS?
As long as MV focuses week to week, they should beat Martinsville, Tunstall, and Halifax county. Once in the playoffs anything could happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT