OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
1. Lake Taylor
2. Monacan
3. Dinwiddie
4. Salem
5. Jefferson Forest

I'm personally very curious about Monacan they are well coached, but they lost a lot from last years team. Will be interesting to see how they fare being the hunted with some key pieces having to be replaced.

I'm with you, Devils. But then, nobody saw them coming last year. They weren't really considered a top team until later in the season. Two additional opposing factors come into play, as well as your contention. First, they sure won't be taken for granted by anybody. And, Coach Henderson is the real deal.

One last thing. That loss to your team will be motivating them like crazy. I'm sure it's been mentioned once or twice, or 50 million times during off season training.

Yeah, Monacan took two bad losses in the regular season and were off of everyone's radar. I really don't think we knew just how good the Dominion District was last year until they had so many team advance in the playoffs. I feel like Monacan is in a situation where they'll be consistently good with that coaching staff. Are they top 5? I'd say that they're on the cusp. It'll be fun to watch them this season.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT