ADVERTISEMENT

My 4A top ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Glass’ defense giving you doubts? That’s interesting.
My bad, I meant Jefferson Forest's defense, they are allowing quite a bit of points. For E.C. Glass, I'm just not totally convinced yet. The only meaningful win I see coming from them was against Jefferson Forest, granted it was a good win. I think Glass could be a sleeper in the playoffs, but right now, they aren't at the top for me.

Let's review what I said. Someone put a top 10 out that I disagreed with. I said
"Can't put Sherando with a loss ahead of dinwiddie and Blacksburg. Can't put glass in front of them either. You can do better than this poor effort". Hell I told the guy he could do better. You guys are way to sensitive to my liking, but that's fine. You guys do you, I'll do me. You guys want to criticize me, go for it. Don't care.

Let's review what I said. Someone put a top 10 out that I disagreed with. I said
"Can't put Sherando with a loss ahead of dinwiddie and Blacksburg. Can't put glass in front of them either. You can do better than this poor effort". Hell I told the guy he could do better. You guys are way to sensitive to my liking, but that's fine. You guys do you, I'll do me. You guys want to criticize me, go for it. Don't care.
Your rankings of the west is a poor effort

Where do you disagree? Looks right on the money to me

That is EVERYBODY'S point.

You complained about somebody else's ranking and called it a poor effort. Someone says that to you to show you that it was indeed disrespectful, and you say yours is right on the money.

If you dont see how hypocritical that you are being then nobody here can help you

Everybody has an opinion just respect that and don't disrespect other people's opinion. Everybody is entitled to express their own opinion as long as it doesn't disrespect another person.

Reactions: Louisadad
That is EVERYBODY'S point.

You complained about somebody else's ranking and called it a poor effort. Someone says that to you to show you that it was indeed disrespectful, and you say yours is right on the money.

If you dont see how hypocritical that you are being then nobody here can help you
I asked where he thought I was wrong. I would love to hear a reasoned logical explanation. I gave a reasoned and logical explanation of why he was wrong. Nothing hypocritical about that. Hell the original poster of the poll came back and explained why he thought he was right making Sherando number 1. I disagree with him but he made an interesting point. Give an opinion and then when it's questioned justify it. Thats what this board should be about. Some opinions have no basis in logic or reason. They should be called out for what those opinions are BS . For example if I say it is my opinion that the Cleveland Browns will win the Super Bowl or that Virginia Tech should be favored to win the ACC this year, are you going to respect those opinions just because you think there is a God given right to have all opinions respected? Hell no. Call it out. Those opinions are BS .Then explain why.

Reactions: FootballArmy
I asked where he thought I was wrong. I would love to hear a reasoned logical explanation. I gave a reasoned and logical explanation of why he was wrong. Nothing hypocritical about that. Hell the original poster of the poll came back and explained why he thought he was right making Sherando number 1. I disagree with him but he made an interesting point. Give an opinion and then when it's questioned justify it. Thats what this board should be about. Some opinions have no basis in logic or reason. They should be called out for what those opinions are BS . For example if I say it is my opinion that the Cleveland Browns will win the Super Bowl or that Virginia Tech should be favored to win the ACC this year, are you going to respect those opinions just because you think there is a God given right to have all opinions respected? Hell no. Call it out. Those opinions are BS .Then explain why.
It’s just the way you went about commenting on his opinion in the first place. If you say the Browns are going to the Super Bowl or Virginia Tech should win the ACC, I would notice your opinion and simply ask you for a reasoning. Which is completely fine. But telling someone that their opinion is a poor effort is distasteful, disrespectful, and ignorant of their thought process. You could have avoided all of this if you had just asked for a reasoning, instead you came off looking the way you did.

The people on this board criticizing my "you can do better" post must be part of the everyone gets a trophy philosophy. BigB you use the phrase
Came off looking like I did? I couldn't care less about how you think I look. What a bunch of felines

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT