ADVERTISEMENT

My Class 4 Top 5, Who you got?

@OCBoy I'm not surprised at all that the folks on the other boards who had a LOT of trash to talk about Ponax have now tucked their tails and run instead of admitting they were wrong. Crickets over there. The "I was wrong" phobia in the world is crazy.

I'm starting to wonder if next week's Forge game won't even be close. Last night was eye opening and jaw dropping!

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy and Bcope83
@OCBoy I'm not surprised at all that the folks on the other boards who had a LOT of trash to talk about Ponax have now tucked their tails and run instead of admitting they were wrong. Crickets over there. The "I was wrong" phobia in the world is crazy.

I'm starting to wonder if next week's Forge game won't even be close. Last night was eye opening and jaw dropping!
True statement. That game could be interesting. Wonder if Mountain View just didn’t have a proper game plan or what. If Massaponax beats Forge they will then be putting some other 5A teams on notice.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Coach Sorrentino in the paper said MV is "banged up".

Ponax is C6 now. Definitely would put the Westfields and Smiths of the world on notice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT