ADVERTISEMENT

My Preseason Top 10

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
Anyone who knows me on here or the football boards know that I love top 10s. Lol. I'm still in football mode like most are, but here's my preseason top 10. This is based on what I know from last year and who is returning. There might be some schools listed who had a key player transfer and I'm not aware. If so, definitely mention it in the comments. I know West Point had a player transfer, which is why I don't have them in my current top 10, but I haven't heard of any others

1. Lancaster
2. Twin Springs
3. Auburn
4. Northampton
5. George Wythe
6. Altavista
7. Buffalo Gap
8. Eastside
9. Narrows
10. Grundy

Honorable Mention:
Bland
West Point
Westmoreland

Reactions: LHS4Lyfe
Thanks buddy. Hope all is well with you. Expecting big things out of your Devils this year
Yes sir, everything is going great. Lancaster is going to shock a lot of ppl this year. Coach Pinn laid out a game plan and adjusted accordingly. It stung the boys last year with that 2pt. loss to Westmoreland. Lancaster beefed up their defense and everyone is heathy. (Let’s hope it stays that way)

With Franklin having quality road wins against Brunswick and Greensville and home win against Lakeland, they definitely should crack the top ten.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
With Franklin having quality road wins against Brunswick and Greensville and home win against Lakeland, they definitely should crack the top ten.
They most definitely will be in my next top 10. Some good quality wins for the Broncos

Maxpreps have Franklin #1 in 1A and they had Windsor #3 in 2A. Franklin beat Windsor 70-35 last night. We got something brewing this year.

Reactions: 20Bronco06
Your # 2 is 0-2 and your # 7 is 4-0. All against 2A. Any changes forecast. Seen TS haven’t seen BG.

Yeah i wouldnt go by maxpreps rankings..windsor is definitely not a legit #3.The three teams they beat, have one combine win.

Your # 2 is 0-2 and your # 7 is 4-0. All against 2A. Any changes forecast. Seen TS haven’t seen BG.
Yes I'll do a new top 10 this week. This was done on November 17th before the season began.

360_F_323719173_LcDYRnQuNiaBrRmRzsY4u6JWjj4IjvRv.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT