ADVERTISEMENT

Narrows @ Auburn

Narrows is shaping up OK. I'm looking at a good shot at 7-3. Who knows they could pull a big upset on one of the 3 G's (Giles, Graham, Galax) and even make 8-2. That would be tough though.

An upset of any of those 3 teams would really be tough but 6-4 or maybe 7-3 ain't out off reach for them but the qb from narrows is really good athlete so we'll see what happens

An upset of any of those 3 teams would really be tough but 6-4 or maybe 7-3 ain't out off reach for them but the qb from narrows is really good athlete so we'll see what happens
I think if Narz wants to beat a "G" team, they better look at Grayson Co., and that's a longshot. Good to see a little football excitement down there, but a last minute TD to beat Auburn doesn't put them into the Galax, Graham, or Giles class. All 3 of those teams will beat the greenwave by at least 4 TD's

I think Grayson will happen. Senior night. Bu that point if wins come a little, a good crowd will be there. And you are right...beating Graham, Giles, or Galax would be nothing short of mind blowing. Man, they need to get Montecalm off that schedule. That is a pansy game that does ZERO for kids or fan support!

Agreed completely, Haven't seen the stats for the game, with such a high combined score was it sloppy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT