ADVERTISEMENT

National signing day

Dec 1, 2017
First I would like to congratulate all those student athletes moving on to the next level. No matter which classification they are going to each one of these athletes should be applauded for there years of hard work and dedication. On this thread I would like to see posters post were there student athletes are going to attend college so that we can keep up with there future plans. Feel free to share pictures, stories and videos. Again lets celebrate their accomplishments, be respectful of them and their high school.

The ones I know of so far from the Lynchburg area-
Heritage:
Rose, Moss- Concord Wyatt, Anderson, Reed- Glenville St. Davis-ODU
JF: Tobin-VMI
Glass: Patterson is scheduled for 315
There are a few more that have offers they are still considering which to take

First I would like to congratulate all those student athletes moving on to the next level. No matter which classification they are going to each one of these athletes should be applauded for there years of hard work and dedication. On this thread I would like to see posters post were there student athletes are going to attend college so that we can keep up with there future plans. Feel free to share pictures, stories and videos. Again lets celebrate their accomplishments, be respectful of them and their high school.
UVA Wise picked up three good prospects from MV, Scales,Hughes and Ross.

Whould like to congratulate all the Staunton River Golden Eagles that are moving on to the next level of competition. Good luck in your future plans.

FB/LB Grayson Overstreet- Richmond
RB/DB Kalip Jones- Bluefield (basketball)
G/T Joe Haner - Bluefield
TE/MLB Sam Kirtley- Bluefield college

Last edited:
Reactions: LBCAVS1
Would like to congratulate three more Staunton River Golden Eagles who are furthering there education and football careers.

TJ Tester RB/Safety/Return - Emory and Henry
Trent Thompson G/DE Emory and Henry
Adam Johns -K- Palmatto Prep

Congratulations again to all the 2017 Golden Eagles !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT