ADVERTISEMENT

Next year in the west.

No unless your enrollment is at least 450, the smaller schools will be at an disadvantage until Vhsl fixes the small print on enrollment guidelines. Galax , Chilhowie should be ok, but i look forward to seeing Clintwood, Honaker, Bath, Burton, competing but it won't happen until schools with 400 plus play up.

What does Sussex Central has do with this? It's my personal opinion so stop with the crazy attacks because when I do don't start crying lol!

In all seriousness, why is 400 better than 475? The divisions are divided relatively even with them dived by the current numbers. 475 is already pretty low as compared to surrounding states.
How did you come up with 400 as your magic line to equalize differences in school enrollment?

470 playing 300-350 is criminal
but in your world 401 playing 800 is ok

I've never seen a bigger complainer fanboy message board troll in a long time. *shakes head*

Reactions: Bama1985
My opinion is my opinion call me what you want it doesn't bother me at all lol, Bigot.

If I'm not mistaken Chilhowie had 414 kids, you say Galax and Chilhowie would be ok but Chilhowie would be over the limit in what you propose

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
It's cool that the small schools have a disadvantage now, but what about the smallest schools in 2A? 3A? I realize this is your opinion, but it's my opinion is that the state is already watered down too much with 6 classes. In my opinion 4 classes would be perfect but that'll never happen.

It's cool that the small schools have a disadvantage now, but what about the smallest schools in 2A? 3A? I realize this is your opinion, but it's my opinion is that the state is already watered down too much with 6 classes. In my opinion 4 classes would be perfect but that'll never happen.
I think the smallet 2a stand a better chance at competing than the smaller 1a schools.

Back to the topic Thomas Walker has real shot at being a very good team (will not win region but still good)
Hurley was young and if can find a QB will be tough, Eastside is Loaded and will compete with Chilhowie for Region D, PH played the last 7 games without the brown kid who is as good as anyone so they can make some noise as well.

Reactions: Optimal62
I think the smallet 2a stand a better chance at competing than the smaller 1a schools.

Real question, exactly why do you think That? You also could have misprinted but you said the smallest 2a has a better chance than a smaller 1a.

Now if the argument is about Riverheads, they are just a very good football team who is doing special things, but not every year. They have been less dominant recently that 4 classifications as 4 teams yesterday 3 peated

Promotion/regulation system only way to go top 4 teams in each division advance up to the next classification until you hit the mighty 6A bottom 4 teams dropped to next division down teams getting promoted get extra funding for season that they are promoted teams caught sandbagging receive fines.
(This post written for purely comical purposes please do not take to seriously)

Promotion/regulation system only way to go top 4 teams in each division advance up to the next classification until you hit the mighty 6A bottom 4 teams dropped to next division down teams getting promoted get extra funding for season that they are promoted teams caught sandbagging receive fines.
(This post written for purely comical purposes please do not take to seriously)
Once again I never mentioned Riverheads, the system itself is comical . ( The guilty speaking) I just posted last week about their dynasty, if vhsl is cool with they should continue to do what ever they choose.

Never mentioned anyone just threw it out there for fun get a couple laughs but think if a TC Williams met Colonial Beach or a Riverheads vs Oscar Smith scores could be ugly but I would definitely pay the gate to see

Once again I never mentioned Riverheads, the system itself is comical . ( The guilty speaking) I just posted last week about their dynasty, if vhsl is cool with they should continue to do what ever they choose.
What's comical about the system? Where the cut off is between 1A and 2A? That you think Riverheads is lying about their numbers?

As a GW fan I will say now that Galax and Chilhowie will be the class of the west next year. GW will be lucky to see 5 wins.

And as far as numbers go look at Hurley they are the smallest or the second smallest school in VA with a team. And they had a damn good run against the Big Boys. It's not really about numbers it's about who you got on the field and on the sideline calling the plays. If teams were only allowed to bring 11 kids that's all I promise you that some of these teams could compete at any level. Again I say if it was ONLY 11 on 11 no subs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT