ADVERTISEMENT

Northside trying to hang on. UP 5, 2:07 LEFT

They earned it - 3 straight tough games....Spotswood....Cave Spring....Hopewell, after first loss of season to Cave Spring.

Congrats Northside!

I just searched through my old messages and I predicted this game on Jan. 30th, but it really could have gone either way. In fact, 6 of the 8 teams at state could have won it. Northside is just the most complete team, and it showed in the end.

Reactions: pizzzzza
I just searched through my old messages and I predicted this game on Jan. 30th, but it really could have gone either way. In fact, 6 of the 8 teams at state could have won it. Northside is just the most complete team, and it showed in the end.
I remember watching them play Spotswood - that's the game that they really had to gut it out, as Spotswood really had them on the ropes most of the game.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
And they are young

Northside and Hopewell gave a great performance today. Congrats to Northside, job well done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT