ADVERTISEMENT

Northumberland vs Essex

RappriverEHS

VaPreps Rookie
Jan 20, 2017
Big matchup up this week in the NNK, will the stadium be complete for Essex to host this game?

Big matchup up this week in the NNK, will the stadium be complete for Essex to host this game?
The Northumberland game is on 10-13-23. This week, Essex will make the short trip across the bridge to Rappahannock.

The stadium should be ready for Essex’s homecoming vs. Northumberland on the 13th. Classmate of mine has been posting updates on his FB page. Last update a couple days ago, he said things should be done in the next 5 days. Things look really nice out there with seating, new track, new score board, new press box, picnic tables for concession area (if they put them out yet).

Guessing the old home bleachers will be put up on the visitors side next.

So they expand the bleachers by 2 1/2 times and yet the press box (at least the one I saw) looks like one of those storage boxes!!!!

So they expand the bleachers by 2 1/2 times and yet the press box (at least the one I saw) looks like one of those storage boxes!!!!
For the most part, don’t they all look like storage containers? It looks ( give or take) pretty much like most I’ve seen in any division.

For the most part, don’t they all look like storage containers? It looks ( give or take) pretty much like most I’ve seen in any division.
I doubt if Taylor Swift will be showing up to sit in the press box 🤣🤣

It would be beneath Taylor Swift to sit in a press box with media types! She occupies one of those luxury boxes!! Supposedly the new EHS press box is the same size as the old one. That's probably why it looks small in comparison to the bleachers. I was told that it is climate controlled.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
It would be beneath Taylor Swift to sit in a press box with media types! She occupies one of those luxury boxes!! Supposedly the new EHS press box is the same size as the old one. That's probably why it looks small in comparison to the bleachers. I was told that it is climate controlled.
That's all you need for a press box anyways

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT