ADVERTISEMENT

Now that LOUISA is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that no matter what anyone says about LT , Devils will try to twist it into a dis to the west , or someway make it out to be disrespecting LT. Have at it bro. Good luck the rest of the season. I know you don't need any luck.
Hammy you have done the same thing in the Winchester/Fred area for years...once again you are entertainment these days lol

Reactions: hamspear
DSC_1207_1670.jpg

:D
Can't blame me for trying Devil's. Was fishing and as expected you didn't take the bait. Lol. I know you are not looking past the Wethington led KF team.

Hammy you have done the same thing in the Winchester/Fred area for years...once again you are entertainment these days lol
Sherando is king of winchester area and farther right now, we are talking about state, but I get what your saying. I'm not saying Lt won't win it, I was just asking if there would be a challenger. Post isn't about Sherando. Have a great day !

Norview which is a district rival in 5A whose other loss is to Highland Springs. They have some good players and a D1 QB. We were up 21-7 got greedy before the half and was in a dogfight. Late Pick 6 by Davis won the game. They are in the top 10 in 5A not chopped liver they have 5-6 kids that will be playing at the next level. Their CB Elijah Blue is already committed to ODU.
I wasn't throwing a shot at LT, I just remembered seeing that on the news, and others were saying it was monaccan from last year

Sherando is the King of Winchester right now but football in the area is way below what it use to be...All 4 area teams in 2007 would beat this Sherando team handily. The Winchester area is quickly becoming basketball country.

Reactions: Rev_Real
Not sure you have a clue how to beat LT Captain Obvious. Your boys found out Friday just how hard the east can be. Has only happened once since 2012. Yes, your identity is obvious. Go Lions.
My "boys" played Waynesboro Friday night, and we did rather well. Was proud of them! Never claimed I had the secret of beating LT, only stated that a good place to start would be to use their speed and aggressiveness against them. And yes, I know teams in Division 4 East are good; I read all that you "experts" post here on a weekly basis. I love how you think that you are clever though!

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
What makes it tough to be LT is the fact that they are not afraid of playing a tough schedule and these tough games help them get ready for playoffs. Playing 5a Norview this year, playing and beating division 5 champ LC Byrd last year.

I wasn't throwing a shot at LT, I just remembered seeing that on the news, and others were saying it was monaccan from last year
I didn't take it personal or as a shot at all. I was just telling you who it was and giving you some info about them. That's all.

Reactions: salem football
What makes it tough to be LT is the fact that they are not afraid of playing a tough schedule and these tough games help them get ready for playoffs. Playing 5a Norview this year, playing and beating division 5 champ LC Byrd last year.

Started the season off with a Soph QB who was a running back on JV last year on the road for 3 straight games. @ Heritage, @ Monticello, @Northeaster (NC) then first home game was against 5A top 10 team Norview. Nice way to break in your varsity career.

I didn't take it personal or as a shot at all. I was just telling you who it was and giving you some info about them. That's all
Cool deal, I saw LT play for the first time in the championship , that's why I was wondering who it was I knew it had to be one hell of a team to even be close

Sherando is the King of Winchester right now but football in the area is way below what it use to be...All 4 area teams in 2007 would beat this Sherando team handily. The Winchester area is quickly becoming basketball country.
Basketball country? Have you seen basketball around here the last two years?

I know that! I'm just saying that basketball is becoming more popular at least for high school kids in the Winchester area. I know A lot of Handley's best athletes only play basketball.

I know that! I'm just saying that basketball is becoming more popular at least for high school kids in the Winchester area. I know A lot of Handley's best athletes only play basketball.
Naw football still king around here.

Sherando was king then to, so what's your point. Speak for your own team , Sherando is just fine.

Sherando's feeder school Admiral Byrd wasn't very good this year. Sherando has a great program but no way is this team as good as the team from a couple years ago or the team from 2007. They have some good young players coming up JoJo Doleman and Kaivon but dominating the area will be over soon enough.

The season might be over come Friday Night. The play action pass should be there all night. I know one thing it took Fort Hill 2 quarters to figure Sherando out and they dominated the game with a bunch of underclassmen.

The season might be over come Friday Night. The play action pass should be there all night. I know one thing it took Fort Hill 2 quarters to figure Sherando out and they dominated the game with a bunch of underclassmen.
Who is Louisa playing this week?

I'll be at the Sherando game hopefully Frenchie won't be doing the game so Woodgrove will get a fair shake.

I can't think of the the other ref that throws phantom flags but hopefully they have some refs from a different area

It should be a good one hopefully I get to meet Clint Eastwood. I love the good the bad and the ugly music. I know Coach Barr lived by it.

Woodgrove can bring there own refs!
Don't get sucked in Hammie. This will be a tough game for both teams. Leave it at that. It's the playoffs. It's supposed to be that way. Doesn't matter who you are, where you have been or what area you're located in. Right now, there's only Friday night. Win or go home. GL to both.

Don't get sucked in Hammie. This will be a tough game for both teams. Leave it at that. It's the playoffs. It's supposed to be that way. Doesn't matter who you are, where you have been or what area you're located in. Right now, there's only Friday night. Win or go home. GL to both.
Lol

I'm with Shauntclair on this Hamspear. Daboyz19 is a troll - his name says all you need to know about him. Trying to tear the accomplishments of young men, making excuses when his team loses, and complaining about officiating - those types of things only come from people who have never been able to get it done on the field. It's hard to tell whether you should hate him, feel bad for him, or just thank God your not him.

I'm with Shauntclair on this Hamspear. Daboyz19 is a troll - his name says all you need to know about him. Trying to tear the accomplishments of young men, making excuses when his team loses, and complaining about officiating - those types of things only come from people who have never been able to get it done on the field. It's hard to tell whether you should hate him, feel bad for him, or just thank God your not him.
I'm not trying to do anything of the sort. I'm a High School Football Fan. Hamspear was the one saying Sherando is the King and acting arrogant like he knows all. I give a little back and I'm a jerk. He acts like he knows all I was just letting him know that's not the case. I want Sherando to win just because I speak of the refs doesn't mean it's not true. I've been going to high school games for 30 years.

I am not arrogant , but I am confident that Sherando is the best football team in the Frederick county area right now and has been for some time. It is your opinion football is worse or wtvr, not saying I disagree. Doesn't matter. Like I said bring your own refs, bring whoever you want, say whatever you want , keep making excuses for the other schools or wtvr your motivation is. The facts are the facts. Hope you enjoy the game Friday night.

Reactions: Reason is Lost
I am not arrogant , but I am confident that Sherando is the best football team in the Frederick county area right now and has been for some time. It is your opinion football is worse or wtvr, not saying I disagree. Doesn't matter. Like I said bring your own refs, bring whoever you want, say whatever you want , keep making excuses for the other schools or wtvr your motivation is. The facts are the facts. Hope you enjoy the game Friday night.
Why even explain to this guy or girl? Sherando's record and playoff success in the decade doesn't need to be explained.

I am sure the Salem fans will snap up the excess seats.
It won't be the Pulaski size crowd again, but I hope the home side is full anyway. It would be a better crowd if these teams hadn't already played this year. I'm looking forward to it since I didn't get to see them the first time. Weather should be good, but cooler Friday than it has been.

Why even explain to this guy or girl? Sherando's record and playoff success in the decade doesn't need to be explained.
I'm a MAN trust that. I root for Frederick County (Winchester) schools. I don't need anyone to explain to me about stuff I already know. I'm making conversation if what I say is offensive to you that's not my intent. I would love to see Millbrook and Sherando win this weekend. I went to all 3 championship games Sherando was in and the Championship games Handley was in. I love football period!

I'm a MAN trust that. I root for Frederick County (Winchester) schools. I don't need anyone to explain to me about stuff I already know. I'm making conversation if what I say is offensive to you that's not my intent. I would love to see Millbrook and Sherando win this weekend. I went to all 3 championship games Sherando was in and the Championship games Handley was in. I love football period!
Sherando has been in 4 championship games , fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT