ADVERTISEMENT

Numbers

Shruikan

VaPreps Varsity
Nov 2, 2010
Last year there were several teams that had a low turnout, with at least a couple having to cancel their seasons as a result. How are the numbers looking this year?

The Winchester Star says that James Wood has 85 out (40 varsity and 45 JV) and Sherando has 47 (which I'm assuming is only varsity, but hooo boy if it's not :().

Last year there were several teams that had a low turnout, with at least a couple having to cancel their seasons as a result. How are the numbers looking this year?

The Winchester Star says that James Wood has 85 out (40 varsity and 45 JV) and Sherando has 47 (which I'm assuming is only varsity, but hooo boy if it's not :().
Amherst has no number problems this year. Last year they were wondering if they would have enough for JV, not the case this year. They have 2 B teams actually and great numbers for both JV and Varsity

Amherst has no number problems this year. Last year they were wondering if they would have enough for JV, not the case this year. They have 2 B teams actually and great numbers for both JV and Varsity
They want 2 B teams but not sure that will happen.You have a feeder program that might fold if that happens,won't be good for Amherst.The other feeder program has well over 120 kids already.Huge mistake letting that travel team play its home games on Amherst field.

They want 2 B teams but not sure that will happen.You have a feeder program that might fold if that happens,won't be good for Amherst.The other feeder program has well over 120 kids already.Huge mistake letting that travel team play its home games on Amherst field.
Wow you just busted my enthusiasm! Last year we didn't even know if we were going to have enough kids, geez

Reactions: SFUWO
Wow you just busted my enthusiasm! Last year we didn't even know if we were going to have enough kids, geez
Not trying to Wikki.Numbers look better than last year as we have spent countless hours in schools to get kids to come out.Varsity and J.V have about 70-80 kids which is a huge improvement.Please keep your enthusiasm,we in a better place right now.

Bland County has canceled.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
Bland County is a 1A school I believe. I think I heard they had 28 players last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT