ADVERTISEMENT

Official 1A Ratings

I agree with that. But still works out the same in the end, gotta win same amount of games for a championship. There have been 6-4 teams win it all before

Reactions: mmqp
Just be patient and let the chips fall where they may. Looking at the rankings right now means nothing. Lets see what happens in the final two weeks of the system.

I really don't know the answer, but how did PM lose to Buffalo Gap? I wasn't that impressed when I have seen them. I know Gap lost the QB in the SD game and that could make a difference, but just curious because it sounds like PM is pretty good

I know how it works just saying that it suck. The best teams are not always in the top spot.
PM will see an early exit come playoff time ! Most teams they put a W on have beaten Nobody . A couple good backs won't get it done !imo

We will see! They could go one and done but that goes for any team in the playoffs and you know what they say ( opinions are like assholes everybody's got one).

Pm can't help their opponents don't win! Look at Auburn they had a 39 game losing streak then had a streak of winning seasons. Maybe the teams that go winless needs to explore more coaching options, xcross you seem to know everything you should go take a team under your belt and turn them into a powerhouse? PM is a legit contender, time will show. What team you represent xcross? PM already smashed FC, Rockbridge a 3A team with speed, Nelson who no matter the wins are a 2A team, JR who is a 2A team with speed and size. If they play like they have been they will put 50+ on Covington and probably any team you represent! Whoever comes across PM in the playoffs will see what they can do. In every game except two, the 2nd and 3rd string have been in by the 2nd qtr. So who is it xcross? I would love to see PM play teams like Glenvar, SD, Allegheny, and Riverheads. Remember me saying this, PM will make a deep run and people don't realize how physical they are. The Hurley loss last season put a bad taste in their mouth, they are on a mission. Lord help whoever is in their way. Laugh now cry later.

ACHS 1975 alum

Reactions: Bgboy38
PM will see an early exit come playoff time ! Most teams they put a W on have beaten Nobody . A couple good backs won't get it done !imo
They don't want anyone who can beat them year in and year out !

Who exactly if PM scared of? Riverheads? We might** lose to Riverheads but I can assure you that we would not be scared of you. We went toe to toe with Essex and Altavista (both would have danced on your field like William Campbell did in '08. Remember that? When Casto went crying to the refs and they threw a flag on him?)

We played Riverheads year in and year out during our very down years, even had Casto run the score up a few times as well; one time that I recall he got his little boy a TD pass or two to make him feel good about himself. If we were scared we never would have picked you guys up year after year during those seasons.

Speaking of scared: why did you guys wait 20+ years to pick up R.E. Lee? I mean, kudos for picking up 0-for-40 some Waynesboro 4 years back, while Bath picked up Lee, but you waited until they sucked before you'd even consider putting them on your schedule.

Nelson County? You guys were more than happy to pick them up year after year to get easy W's. Now when we do it, we're "scared".

Rockbridge? We picked them up when they were freaking good, not our fault that they fell off a cliff. Glad to have the game back, it's not going anywhere.

Fort Chiswell? Beating them was as impressive as any of your non-district wins in hindsight. Not only did we beat them, we annihilated them.

Auburn? They'll be off the schedule next year. Not our fault their Coach retired and best player came to BV. I'm not complaining either!!!

Stonewall Jackson? Yea they suck. Probably will be gone after this year.

Buffalo Gap? Yea you got me there! Thats the game you can hang your hat on I guess.

..Meanwhile, you guys are dropping Covington (a good team) and picking up Bath County next year.

Xcross is a riverheads fan, or should I have said "the red team." But I think I have figured him out, he only comes on herected to troll and rag on teams he is worried about. Maybe neither pm or sd can beat them, but combined 15-1 isn't a pushover for anyone, but of course they aren't good enough for "the red team." That is when he's not saying riverheads is not very good so others will say they are.

Hey mmqp, have you figured out who you were proclaiming me to be on the 2a board before it got deleted? I'm just curious if you did, because that really confused me

Hey gunz , how did zeah do the other night against page ? I saw replays of layman on the news but was curious about how he did , Imo from the games Iv been to and watched he runs really well and doesn't get the carries he should

As far as the Xcross being a Riverheads fan , u hit the nail on the head lol , lots of trolling and stirring the pot . Account seems to b set up just for one purpose . I know most riv people on here but he or she keeps their identity unknown lol

Hey gunz , how did zeah do the other night against page ? I saw replays of layman on the news but was curious about how he did , Imo from the games Iv been to and watched he runs really well and doesn't get the carries he should

If you mean Izzy, he did not play and Dylan 1st 2 carries were td and the long td catch and backups played a lot of 2nd half.

I was talking about #16 gunn , he has looked good the times I have seen them play . I knew izzy was out a few games but heard he would be back to play us . Just curious about how he did .

Riverheads is afraid of everybody so we only play teams that suck ! There is a lot of teams out there that fit that description . Three State Titles over a bunch of rotten teams of late ! Get ready , we will add a few more teams to the suck list ! PM ?

Xcross is a riverheads fan, or should I have said "the red team." But I think I have figured him out, he only comes on herected to troll and rag on teams he is worried about. Maybe neither pm or sd can beat them, but combined 15-1 isn't a pushover for anyone, but of course they aren't good enough for "the red team." That is when he's not saying riverheads is not very good so others will say they are.

Hey mmqp, have you figured out who you were proclaiming me to be on the 2a board before it got deleted? I'm just curious if you did, because that really confused me

I have not. And I'm very sorry for dragging you under the bus with that! I should have kept my mouth shut with that stuff and I got to place both feet in my mouth with that one.

Riverheads is afraid of everybody so we only play teams that suck ! There is a lot of teams out there that fit that description . Three State Titles over a bunch of rotten teams of late ! Get ready , we will add a few more teams to the suck list ! PM ?

Only 3?? We have 5 ourselves. You've had time to catch up with us. Stop dragging your feet!

And 3 of ours came when there were only 3 divisions, meaning we had to fight through Powell Valley, Madison, and a slew of other legendary teams in their heyday.

You know I have great respect for Riverheads but it's people like you Xcross that give teams bad reps. You make people hate your team. You know I still have respect for Riverheads , I've always said they are like a machine and very well coached. I respect your team the kids work hard and deserve that, I just have no respect for you. End of conversation!

I have not. And I'm very sorry for dragging you under the bus with that! I should have kept my mouth shut with that stuff and I got to place both feet in my mouth with that one.

I was so confused when I read it that I had to say something, it happens mixing people up on here. And thanks for the apology. Speaking of mixing people up, I sometimes confuse you with everybodys favorite XCross haha, CERTAINLY KIDDING and even then I will apologize lol

And XCross, nobody ever said Riverheads was afraid, I said worried about. If that isnt the case then I am wrong, but you don't get on here and say things about all the teams the "Red Team" plays, so why only some?

Reactions: mmqp
I was so confused when I read it that I had to say something, it happens mixing people up on here. And thanks for the apology. Speaking of mixing people up, I sometimes confuse you with everybodys favorite XCross haha, CERTAINLY KIDDING and even then I will apologize lol

And XCross, nobody ever said Riverheads was afraid, I said worried about. If that isnt the case then I am wrong, but you don't get on here and say things about all the teams the "Red Team" plays, so why only some?

Oh Man, LOL!!

You know I have great respect for Riverheads but it's people like you Xcross that give teams bad reps. You make people hate your team. You know I still have respect for Riverheads , I've always said they are like a machine and very well coached. I respect your team the kids work hard and deserve that, I just have no respect for you. End of conversation!
It truly is a shame that he makes people dislike his team, because those boys in Greenville are good, high character kids. They are deserving of their success, but some of their fans need to recognize that they are a disgrace to those boys, by the way they act in the stands and by the way they talk on here or on other social platforms.

STIR THE POT ! ALL IN FUN ! I just love the game ! Its easy to get you guys all fired up ! Best of luck to all the teams the rest of the season . Playoffs are coming and it will be a lot of fun . Go Big Red !!!!!

STIR THE POT ! ALL IN FUN ! I just love the game ! Its easy to get you guys all fired up ! Best of luck to all the teams the rest of the season . Playoffs are coming and it will be a lot of fun . Go Big Red !!!!!

xcross u r always stiring the pot, u need to make yourself known, me and a few others that sit on the top row would like to see who u are, I am not hard to find with all my DALLAS COWBOYS gear on, stonewall then showdown with draft should be a great game with lot on the line, playoffs will be interesting this year with a lot of great teams out there GO BIG RED

xcross u r always stiring the pot, u need to make yourself known, me and a few others that sit on the top row would like to see who u are, I am not hard to find with all my DALLAS COWBOYS gear on, stonewall then showdown with draft should be a great game with lot on the line, playoffs will be interesting this year with a lot of great teams out there GO BIG RED
I stay on the bank close to the food ! Always by myself with all my friends . Mostly have red on . Look for me next home game . Go Big Red !!!!!!

I stay on the bank close to the food ! Always by myself with all my friends . Mostly have red on . Look for me next home game . Go Big Red !!!!!![/QUOT
I stay on the bank close to the food ! Always by myself with all my friends . Mostly have red on . Look for me next home game . Go Big Red !!!!!!
look for u at the draft game, should be a great game, with playoff seedings and district title on the line, I will have my COWBOYS stuff on make your self known, cause u already said u would not go to the beat down at stonewall on fri night rhs least by 50 GO BIG RED

It truly is a shame that he makes people dislike his team, because those boys in Greenville are good, high character kids. They are deserving of their success, but some of their fans need to recognize that they are a disgrace to those boys, by the way they act in the stands and by the way they talk on here or on other social platforms.

I don't know Xcross but I will say every team has more then a couple fans that do the same. Just because there not all on these boards doesn't mean they don't exist. I do wish that people would respect the fact that these young men reads there messages even if they don't post on here. Riverheads has a great program. They have enjoyed a lot of success over the last 15 years. I credit Casto with taking the time to get involved with not just the varsity but there whole program. Little league and jv. Hopefully coach Craft will stay with the Blues and we can stay competitive for awhile again. If not you still have to respect him for showing the Blues what it will take to stay competitive.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
I don't know Xcross but I will say every team has more then a couple fans that do the same. Just because there not all on these boards doesn't mean they don't exist. I do wish that people would respect the fact that these young men reads there messages even if they don't post on here. Riverheads has a great program. They have enjoyed a lot of success over the last 15 years. I credit Casto with taking the time to get involved with not just the varsity but there whole program. Little league and jv. Hopefully coach Craft will stay with the Blues and we can stay competitive for awhile again. If not you still have to respect him for showing the Blues what it will take to stay competitive.
Blues are a lot better than in recent years . No fun for any fan when game is a blow out . Hope your coach can keep it going ! Coaching makes all the difference . Good luck the rest of the way till you meet the Red Team . GO BIG RED !!!!

Reactions: naildriver91
Fort is higher because of their overall strength of schedule but anyone who doesn't think PM isn't legit is sadly mistaken. Have seen some video of them and was very impressed. Come late November and December they are gonna be tough to beat with that physical ground game. Very few if any 1A school can put 3 guys in the backfield who are all over 6 foot and 210 pounds and all will play at the next level. Definitely will be an exciting playoffs out west and out here in the east as well. There are about 5 or 6 teams that may stand out a little more than others but upsets do happen and any team can get hot and click at the right time.
I remember a few years ago they said the same thing and then PM came to Sussex and it wasnt really any competition.

OK I will join in, mainly because I am bored today. So here is my question......how can PM be such an amazing team if they lost at home by three touchdowns to a Buffalo Gap team that is middle of the road in the Shenandoah? Was there anything odd about that night...........turnovers? penalties? injuries?

I never said they were "such an amazing team" but I will take a shot at it. Just my perspective mind you. First game of the season was Rockbridge. Blues struggled there as well. As has been said there are 3 very good backs making the carries now. I think the coaching staff was having trouble figuring out who would be best for what playcalls. Add in it's a rivalry game with more flags then I care to count. Carry that to the second game against Gap. A lot of the missed scoring opportunities with Gap was simply more of the same. They couldn't get out of there own way. The whole game was confusion and Gap used it to there advantage. I think they have there issues worked out now but only time will tell. I don't buy in to the whole this team or that team is amazing because there young men who play with there heart. Therefore anything can happen in any given game. Galax should have never beat Riverheads last year in Salem according to the stats.....but they did.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Obviously not being from PM I can't answer what happened in the game against Gap. It was early in the season and PM was breaking in Nelson with their other 2 backs and possibly hadn't found their identity at the time. A fair question could be how Fort Chiswell who is an average team in my book beat Galax, a team that PM beat by 36. I guess with high school kids anything can happen on any given day if they don't show up to play. Having only seen video of PM, I liked what I saw. Especially with 3 backs all over 6" 0 and 210 pounds with power and speed and also a physical team as well. Who knows they could get beat in the 1st round and I'd be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Lol. But I think they are a team that is built for playoff football and will make some noise in the playoffs. Will definitely be a fun playoffs this year as I don't see any clear cut winner. It'll be the team who executes the best, gets on a roll at the right time and limits mistakes. In two weeks everyone will have the same record again and it's going to make for some fun football across the state

Reactions: Bama1985
PM is a good team. Will they win the whole thing? Its anybody's guess, but I will say they have as good of a shot as about 8 other teams. There are no juggernauts this year regardless of all the bravado that some fans take on here. Need we only look to what arguably most people thought to be a finalist getting beat last year in Essex. They had a great year and looked to be rolling but things happen. Going into the game in Salem, I was confident too. There are no paper champions. Gotta put in work and play the game. We will know in early December who put it all together at the right time.

Reactions: naildriver91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT